Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

We will beat Warbros, It just might take some time!

Thank you to those whom have joined us thus far.

Not our inherent goal. xD

I do hope we grow well, but we're not out to overcome clans. (exception exists, though it isn't Warbros by any means, who have been fairly neutral)

I think I can explain the sudden Avalanche of new Members.

During the Livestream yesterday Steve actually said that the Dev`s WANT

us in a Clan to enjoy the game the most. I admit that that was the deciding Factor

for me too. So, I checked in the Forums for Clans that would fit me

and found the CMC...all is well that ends well.

Oh yeah, while I also dislike too aggressive behaviour against other Clans, I am all for Expansion and

becoming one of the best Clans in Warframe!

Go forth and be Awesome!

CHAAAARGE!

zkmiio.jpg

Image Source

That's a lovely piece of art Shad, thanks for sharing. ^^

Yeah, I suppose you have a fair point in that.

Really, if I look at some of the other times we had a burst of new recruits there was always something going on or something 'big' that had passed right before. Last time I believe we had a burst I think the servers were either down or there was some kind of bug going on.. not sure, but I know made a comment about it as well. Anyhow; nothing to complain about here as it helps us to grow. ^^ 

For Narnia!

ShadDevil +1 on that art. 

That's a lovely piece of art Shad, thanks for sharing. ^^

Yeah, I suppose you have a fair point in that.

Really, if I look at some of the other times we had a burst of new recruits there was always something going on or something 'big' that had passed right before. Last time I believe we had a burst I think the servers were either down or there was some kind of bug going on.. not sure, but I know made a comment about it as well. Anyhow; nothing to complain about here as it helps us to grow. ^^ 

For Narnia!

You've got to remember that most Warframe players (probably around 40% would be my guess) arn't even registered on the forums - let alone active on them. And this thread is our main source of recruitment. 

You've got to remember that most Warframe players (probably around 40% would be my guess) arn't even registered on the forums - let alone active on them. And this thread is our main source of recruitment. 

True.

Though from most games I've played it's usually more than half rather than less.

Well, whatever gets them here - I'd say it's a good thing.. :3

Tyrian, how's it going buddy? That programs seems nice when you are on your computer already, and you don't need to have a something open for it, it just in the background?

I'm good, thanks.

Looking at the thread I can see that the clan seems to grow well. :P

The program runs in the background and plays a sound (you can use your own if you want to, just has to be a .wav file) whenever an alert within the filter criteria comes up on twitter. You need to login onto a twitter account to start it, though.

It also shows a pop-up on the task bar when an alert is up, so as long as you're not in some sort of full-screen mode you should be able to see it.

As long as you are at the computer at least.

Cool, but, y'know, I think twitter will do for now xD

Anyways, list updated. (did I miss anyone?)

Cool, but, y'know, I think twitter will do for now xD

Anyways, list updated. (did I miss anyone?)

Either the list didn't update correctly, or we're still four members short.

Didn't think I'd see the day we get knocked off the first page. x_x'

Archived