Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I'd like to sign up too :D

I'm looking for a calm and cool clan, where i can hang out and mostly just chatting and having fun.

IGN: PadaPanda

Region: West/Central Europe

I wish we could spam invites all over recruiting channel so there's more people to chat with. :<

WF's undergoing a bit of a 'dead period'.

All the large clans should've noticed it, I guess.

Still, HI PANDA.

-invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader Panda.

Im Locking for a large cool clan that's Very high tech that I an help build and Participate With

IGN: sNiPeRzRoCk

Region: Canada

If you can add me it would Be Very appreciated

Im Close To Always On So I Can Basicly Chat 24/7

Im Locking for a large cool clan that's Very high tech that I an help build and Participate With

IGN: sNiPeRzRoCk

Region: Canada

If you can add me it would Be Very appreciated

Im Close To Always On So I Can Basicly Chat 24/7

If you're looking for size and completion, I'd recommend taking a look at the other clans. =/

If you're still sure you want to join this one, I'll send an invite.

Hello, LadyScootaloo. Could you help me and do me a favor? Can you invite me to this clan?

I'm actually in a clan myself, and we were a little late in knowing this clan and right now, some of us are still unsure whether to join or not. I figured if I understood what's inside this clan and tell them what's it like, It might help us to make decision. (Yes, we're bronies. :P)

IGN: Twilight053

GMT: +7

REGION: Europe - East

Thank you for taking the time reading this. =)

Hello, LadyScootaloo. Could you help me and do me a favor? I'm in a clan myself and there's around ten members in there. We were at the impasse whether to merge with your clan or not, and right now, we're unsure. Can you invite me to this clan? I have quitted my old clan to check out what this clan is like, and I'll feed them how this clan is like. It might help us to make decision.

IGN: Twilight053

GMT: +7

REGION: Europe - East

Thank you for taking the time reading this, quite honestly I hope our clan can join. But 'I' is not a 'we', unfortunately. =)

In my own opinion, it's very much like any other clan.

These days, a bit quiet. (we really do need new blood to make up for older Crusaders leaving the game)

I don't particularly agree with this method. I find it reduces the value of what it means to be a Crusader of the CMC

(any value, given by any person).

I'll think it over and get back to this, but, if it can be resolved, is there anything you're LOOKING for in particular?

(whether looking to find or looking to avoid)

Edit : We have decided it's alright to invite you for that purpose.

I do have some qualms about it, but, I doubt anything 'lasting' will happen.

Invite sent.

Welcome.

i would love to join!

Don't forget to leave your in game name in your post so you can be invited! It may sound silly but it makes sure we get it right.

Also, please be sure to read the rules on the front page.

Archived