Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would love to join! I always enjoy socializing with the people of the internets. Also this game gets a little boring with random matches.

Note: I may not be on as much in the next few weeks as school starts pretty soon, along with after school band practice. I will try to do my best though.

In-Game Name: Brony101

Region: US East

*cough* Rarity is best horse *cough*

In-Game Name: Brony101

Region: US East

*cough* Rarity is best horse *cough*

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Invite sent! 

Just be aware 101, that we regularly dismiss inactive members. If you're not online for long periods of time (monthes at a time) then you will have to be dropped for the sake of keeping only active members in our total tally. 

Of course if you come back to Warfame regularly, and wish to be a part of the CMC again (and you weren't a #$&(% last time) - then we'll happily re-admit you, and reinstate any rank you may have earned. 

As for Rarity...my.....my....is she? I'd never noticed....

defender_by_vombavr-d5gui9b.jpg

twilightboogieplz_by_11meister-d6gbmoe.g Lets see who's sent us requests to join today shall we...

IGN: BackstaBTheCutie

Region: Murrica!

Reason: Horses an stuff. :3

Uhm..sentiment appreciated. But even just a sentence longer would be nice. Invite with-held for now. 

Hi I would like to join as this looks like a friendly community that is fun to be apart of.
 Hope to see ya  soon ;D

IGN: truehellangel
Region: US

Sure, fair enough, invite sent. True.

Hi I would like to join.

IGN: hugofish

Region: Oceania

Reason: Want to find some company to run missions with as doing single player runs are pretty dull...plus you guys have ponies -__-"

No reason better! Invite sent Hugo.

I would like to rejoin after my absence.

Region: US

IGN: Irishfers

Welcome back crusader. A few things have changed since your leave of absence so please be sure to check the updated rules.

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

Hey there Pony~Tenno's, I first joined a clan with my best friends, after all, I build the whole stuff myself (quit ignorent).

Know I have been looking for a clan that might suit me, espacially by mentality, respect for others, no selfish playing and improving as ingame player in any way I can.

I think it's obvious, I would like to join the cutie's!

I'm from the region Europe, from the little Belgium. (nice chocolat/beer and good pony's ^^)

That's about it, thanks for reading, and hopefully untill soon, the tenno awaiting for his ride!

Grtzz MasterJunkie . 

I would love to join this amazing clan.                                                                                                                                                  I live in NA-West, IGN is Mr.Snipersmiley101

Uhm..sentiment appreciated. But even just a sentence longer would be nice. Invite with-held for now. 

Ohh, sowwie. I saw a bunch of others didnt put reasons, so I just did a simple one. :3c

Anyway, was just looking through the recruitment list on the forums, saw something I recognized, "CMC!" so I figured I'd join! :D Feel I'd fit in! if its alright. Derpy best pone c:

Ohh, sowwie. I saw a bunch of others didnt put reasons, so I just did a simple one. :3c

Anyway, was just looking through the recruitment list on the forums, saw something I recognized, "CMC!" so I figured I'd join! :D Feel I'd fit in! if its alright. Derpy best pone c:

Derpy_clean.gif

No problem Stabbie, you're in. ^_^

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Hey there Pony~Tenno's, I first joined a clan with my best friends, after all, I build the whole stuff myself (quit ignorent).

Know I have been looking for a clan that might suit me, espacially by mentality, respect for others, no selfish playing and improving as ingame player in any way I can.

I think it's obvious, I would like to join the cutie's!

I'm from the region Europe, from the little Belgium. (nice chocolat/beer and good pony's ^^)

That's about it, thanks for reading, and hopefully untill soon, the tenno awaiting for his ride!

Grtzz MasterJunkie . 

I like your reasons, but, are you sure that's what you're after?

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would love to join this amazing clan.                                                                                                                                                 

I live in NA-West, IGN is Mr.Snipersmiley101

I guess that's sort of a reason.

Welcome, Crusader. Invite sent.

Hi guys, add me up! :)

IGN: ripplestreak

I'm from Asia, BTW.

I would like to join your clan.

I am from the US Eastern time zone. A couple of my friends are in your clan already.

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gifBoth of you, turn around, re-read the rules, and come back when you understand what "...state your reason for wanting to join..." means.

We try to be as welcoming as possible, but it's tough when you can't give us anything to work with. 

~Clan Rules~

I would like to join because a couple of my friends are in your clan. Was that not enough of a reason to wanting to join?

There are plenty of other clans to join and I'm just looking for a casual group that accepts just about anyone who isn't rude to others. This clan does not seem competitive to any extreme degree, which is how I want to play Warframe. I just want to relax after a day of work and do a few missions with friends.

I would like to join because a couple of my friends are in your clan. Was that not enough of a reason to wanting to join?

There are plenty of other clans to join and I'm just looking for a casual group that accepts just about anyone who isn't rude to others. This clan does not seem competitive to any extreme degree, which is how I want to play Warframe. I just want to relax after a day of work and do a few missions with friends.

Now that. Is a good reason ^-^ Invite sent. 

It's not that your reason wasn't good enough previously, it's that you didn't spend a little effort writing a few lines to show that you really do have some interest in our group beyond just joining because it makes life easier for you in some respect. Same goes for anyone else applying. We'll accept almost any justifcation guys, just show us that you have enough interest to commit a few words to your keyboard.  

Are you still taking applicants to be part of your clan?

But of course! Read the rules, and post a request here in the thread if you'd like an invite ^_^ 

~Clan Rules~

Hello everybody.

First excuse me for my bad English but I´m from Germany.

I thought your clan "CMC" was really good and a absolutely needed a clan so I wrote this application.

I hope you understand that and give me the chance to join your awesome clan.

Hello everybody.

First excuse me for my bad English but I´m from Germany.

I thought your clan "CMC" was really good and a absolutely needed a clan so I wrote this application.

I hope you understand that and give me the chance to join your awesome clan.

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif~ Invite sent!

Vielleicht können Sie mir helfen, Studium Deutsch!

~Clan Rules~

Hello I would like to join this awesome clan because I like the creeds and support them normally. Also I kinda didn't realize it but take a look at this (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22882-my-little-pony-any-bronies-out-there/#entry203853).

I would have asked sooner but life happens and had to get a new computer so ya... but anyway my in game name is GlaciesSanguineis. 

Plz don't question that it was the name I thought of when making this account in the closed beta. Anyways my region is NA east. 

I hope I get to join it would be lovely to join a clan like this one.

......And here is a picture of excited derpy

FANMADE_Cute_Derpy.jpg

Hello I would like to join this awesome clan because I like the creeds and support them normally. Also I kinda didn't realize it but take a look at this (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22882-my-little-pony-any-bronies-out-there/#entry203853).

I hope I get to join it would be lovely to join a clan like this one.

Hello "everypony" 

also forgive me if this application is to short...im not very good at being an exemplary writer :S

faust_by_11meister-d64s6bf.gif

Excellent applications guys! Invites SENT!

~Clan Rules~

Archived