Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I want to join yr clan

IGN: TavisW

Server:Asia    every server is okay with my internet

I want to play it funny  haha maybe i still a noob but i want to learn a lot and meet more fds ,it is the most important for playing games right???? Yr teamate AxenAex pointed me to Crusader :D

hope can join yr clan

^_^

Plz let me join

IGN:Vermillion

Server: asia

Go right back to the first page and read it over, please. :T

Also, isn't your IGN VermilionXI and not Vermilion?

I want to join yr clan

IGN: TavisW

Server:Asia    every server is okay with my internet

I want to play it funny  haha maybe i still a noob but i want to learn a lot and meet more fds ,it is the most important for playing games right???? Yr teamate AxenAex pointed me to Crusader :D

hope can join yr clan

^_^

- I UNDERSTOOD ALMOST NONE OF THAT -

Invite sent. 

Welcome Crusader.

Go right back to the first page and read it over, please. :T

Also, isn't your IGN VermilionXI and not Vermilion?

- I UNDERSTOOD ALMOST NONE OF THAT -

Invite sent. 

Welcome Crusader.

Sry for my mistake

my IGN is VermillionXI

I hope u can let me join

because I always play this game alone

And just want to get more frds

And i hope i can improve my skill by play with you guys

so plz let me in

Thanks

Greetings, i would like to join the cutie mark crusaders. but a little about me ive been playing on and off since TB did his WTF warframe video i currently play trinity and ember the most but im starting to find it a bit boring/lonely playing alone or with randoms and as such i would love to join a community and as im just a casual player of warframe i feel this clan would be the most appropiate.

IGN is also Avlaen.

And im in the UK as far as region/timezones go.

Ps Fluttershy is best pony then derpy.

Greetings, i would like to join the cutie mark crusaders. but a little about me ive been playing on and off since TB did his WTF warframe video i currently play trinity and ember the most but im starting to find it a bit boring/lonely playing alone or with randoms and as such i would love to join a community and as im just a casual player of warframe i feel this clan would be the most appropiate.

Fluttershy_-_Yay.gif~ Yay! Welcome aboard Avlean, thanks for the good request.

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Hi.

I would love to join your clan. Even though I am not the most active player, I have a good friend here who actually makes my gaming experience of warframe interesting. His name is SoanoS.

I hope to get invited into your comunity. 

Hi.

I would love to join your clan. Even though I am not the most active player, I have a good friend here who actually makes my gaming experience of warframe interesting. His name is SoanoS.

I hope to get invited into your comunity. 

I want to join the clan!

reason: If clan, why not pony clan?

IGN: AURESHION

region: europe

warframe: MAG

favourite weapons: dual skana, and dual pistols (pistol type doesn't matter)

Hmm...normally I'd probably consider these two requests a bit short....but I can't deny you did put in the effort to include nearly everything I could ask for so....

131675177871.gif

What the heck. Friendship is magic, ponies are still awesome, welcome aboard Buda and Arue :3

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Hello I want to join your clan. I'm pretty active at playing the game and I also have a friend who might join. Granted I'm still newish to the game since I've been playing for a month but have fallen in love with the game. I honestly wanted to find more people to play with since this game looks like it promotes more co-op. Though what really has me interested in your clan is your creed. Won't look down upon the CMC, no trickery, you guys seem pretty open to ideas, and no insulting of others just because they don't share your ideas. It seems very honorable and I would love to join and contribute in anyway I can. Now for my info:

IGN: gundamzubat

Mastery Rank: 3

Frames: Excalibur Prime/Frost

Region: North America-East

gundamzubat, on 28 Aug 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

Hello I want to join your clan. I'm pretty active at playing the game and I also have a friend who might join. Granted I'm still newish to the game since I've been playing for a month but have fallen in love with the game. I honestly wanted to find more people to play with since this game looks like it promotes more co-op. Though what really has me interested in your clan is your creed. Won't look down upon the CMC, no trickery, you guys seem pretty open to ideas, and no insulting of others just because they don't share your ideas. It seems very honorable and I would love to join and contribute in anyway I can. Now for my info:

IGN: gundamzubat

Mastery Rank: 3

Frames: Excalibur Prime/Frost

Region: North America-East

Great job on your invite request.

Invite sent.

Welcome Crusader.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

Great job on your invite request.

Invite sent.

Welcome Crusader.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

Hooray thank you very much. Building the clan key right now and got to work on fixing steam account for the clan decisions. Thanks again and hope to meet the clan very soon

Hmm...normally I'd probably consider these two requests a bit short....but I can't deny you did put in the effort to include nearly everything I could ask for so....

I had to rush it because i was at school at the time :3

Yes I would love to join a clan with this kind of kawaii. I'm on US East Coast. And what's cuter than running around as a big-ol Vauban with a cute little Dethcube in the CMC?

I-I supposes I could introduce myself. I'm Minh. I play games, watch American TV shows, and I'm in the process in majoring in networking. I really can't think of anything else to say about myself that would be interesting, so I guess if you want to know something ask. You can reach me here, in-game, steam here or skype at hyuk.p

Totally forgot to introduce myself. My name is Saveliy. I am from Russia, and I live in Canada for one year. I am playing warframe for one month. I have never seen such great cooperative shooter like that. All F2P games that I saw were mostly about PVP and if it were any PVE, that could be last thing developers could show for players. So, I want to join the CMC and see if I will be useful or not! 

Thank you, new friend. Sadly I won't be able to play much today (classes, am I right?) but I look forward to getting to know people a little later this week or hopefully by the end of the day~

Invites sent to:
- Sky12211

- shliu

If you would like a say in clan decisions - please join the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe

Archived