Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello good people from CMC.Want to join your to spread tolerance and friendship with my Soma and Acrid.

IGN:Algoul

Zone:Europe

Reasons:Several.Have long history with X- Specters,but they in coma as clan and there no bronies,friendship and leadership.Also love ppl with same life interest,especially about MLP and same cultural things.ALSO like attitude of CMC clanmembers.

Favorite pony:Hmmm...Its hard...Ok - Discord!...He not a pony?...Well... Molestia!...Not exist?...Damn...Zekora!...ZEBRA!!!AAAA!...Ok its Sweetiebelle.

Creed:Love must be with fists,Toleration with sharp knife and Friendship with guns - nothing save you from Happiness.

Exie. responded to a "looking for a clan" Post I made earlier inviting me to join the CMC. My region is North America West and I would like to join because you guys seem like a lot of fun. It just so happens that I am a brony (I know this is not a fan club, but the fact that I enjoy FiM can't hurt!) so as long as you guys don't mind that I don't do VOIP I think this will be a good fit.

Thanks for your time.

IGN :TransistorX

Hey there, sorry for my recent inactivity, I have been occupied by some other games (mainly Dark Souls) and got Warframe burnout again, leveling stuff just isnt that much fun. :/

The clan's undergoing a lot of problems right now.

Changes need to be made.

I will be back to handle them, soon.

We're trying to get this started, too.

http://www.cloudsdale.org/clouds/warframe

What's going on? O_o

Ahoy!  I'd like to request an invite if you guys still have room. (I'm from East Coast USA)

I was speaking to Exie. about how I could use some people with knowledge of the game, since right not I've hit this awkward wall where I guess I need mods to increase my damage and abilities but am not high enough to actually get them (mainly from the RNG deciding to hate me I think). 

I'd love to be able to help out and support other members but unfortunately right now I'm kind of gimped.  

Cheers!

Can I join, I have a friend who said I should apply, PyreWolf is his name, Being an apple is his game.

No problem! (Hai Pyre~ o/ ). Please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements for joining! Invites are a little backed up recently, might be a bit before they'll be sent out :T

Exie. responded to a "looking for a clan" Post I made earlier inviting me to join the CMC. My region is North America West and I would like to join because you guys seem like a lot of fun. It just so happens that I am a brony (I know this is not a fan club, but the fact that I enjoy FiM can't hurt!) so as long as you guys don't mind that I don't do VOIP I think this will be a good fit.

Thanks for your time.

IGN :TransistorX

Been having some staff issues xD

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hai i'm from CMT & wanna to join with your clan

CMT is dead & so lonely there

IGN: nexus25

Region: Asia

Reason: want to move from the dead CMT

Damnit I should've been here to handle this.

Sorry, mate. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Thanks for letting me know; when I logged off yesterday night I had no pending invite, but I just checked and cleared out a random one that I must have received this morning. It should be all clear now.

Done and done. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello good people from CMC.Want to join your to spread tolerance and friendship with my Soma and Acrid.

IGN:Algoul

Zone:Europe

Reasons:Several.Have long history with X- Specters,but they in coma as clan and there no bronies,friendship and leadership.Also love ppl with same life interest,especially about MLP and same cultural things.ALSO like attitude of CMC clanmembers.

Favorite pony:Hmmm...Its hard...Ok - Discord!...He not a pony?...Well... Molestia!...Not exist?...Damn...Zekora!...ZEBRA!!!AAAA!...Ok its Sweetiebelle.

Creed:Love must be with fists,Toleration with sharp knife and Friendship with guns - nothing save you from Happiness.

Done. Welcome, Crusader.

Ahoy!  I'd like to request an invite if you guys still have room. (I'm from East Coast USA)

I was speaking to Exie. about how I could use some people with knowledge of the game, since right not I've hit this awkward wall where I guess I need mods to increase my damage and abilities but am not high enough to actually get them (mainly from the RNG deciding to hate me I think). 

I'd love to be able to help out and support other members but unfortunately right now I'm kind of gimped.  

Cheers!

We're undergoing some heavy damage issues. Damage-control on the way, of course. (I can't play properly, so, until I can, it's on hold)

Invite sent, welcome, Crusader.

(friend requested)

IGN: .BComplex

region: Asia

reason: he like ponys

Could I have the name of your friend?

Can I join, I have a friend who said I should apply, PyreWolf is his name, Being an apple is his game.

Its sad what your clan have no more recruiting option.Know some people from and they are good team players and nice,friendly bronies.

We still have a lot of room. This is a moon-tier clan which means we can have a max of 1000 members.

We barely have 30-ish active players. We total at 350 or so.(and I clear the inactives from time to time)

Sorry for the delays, staff issues. Will be fixed, soon.

Exie is now a temporary(will be permanent if all goes well) recruiter. 

I will add another ASAP.

We still have a lot of room. This is a moon-tier clan which means we can have a max of 1000 members.

We barely have 30-ish active players. We total at 350 or so.(and I clear the inactives from time to time)

Hardly think the inactives are unjustified. A lot of us are at end-game, and DE refuse to release updates or patches to address the glaring issues for those done with the joy of simply grinding out new gear.

Hardly think the inactives are unjustified. A lot of us are at end-game, and DE refuse to release updates or patches to address the glaring issues for those done with the joy of simply grinding out new gear.

Activity is DE's problem to resolve. We can simply wait and continue invitations.

Archived