Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN: Silver_Star8

region: Europe

reason: Brony ... is it enough? :D

wlzwqp.jpgHey Silver! Well more context would be nice but being a brony and wanting to join a MLP named clan should suffice. c: I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience!  

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale http://www.cloudsdale.org/clouds/warframe'>Warframe Cloud!  

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Steam Group is currently on hold and inactive. (changes need to be made and there won't be any discussions for now)

thxs for the invite bro, this is gonna be so AWESOME!

It MIGHT turn out to be awesome.

I have serious doubts about the current status. We need improvements. :T

.BC here, reporting a missing-in-action invitation.

Also, you could call me Max if you want.

And here is my Steam Community ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Twily

wlzwqp.jpg - Sorry 'bout that small confusion there, Max. xD I've gone ahead and sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC, Crusader!

EDIT: And as said, the Steam Group is on hold but hopefully a moderator can get you in soon. :U

IGN: Sockierazo

region: Asia

reason: CMT clan exodus, and I need some new faces to chat to. 

Creed: I have read the creed and accepted it.

referrer: Peppychankawaii 

Fave pone: Pinkie Pie

other nore: May I join? :3

IGN: Sockierazo

region: Asia

reason: CMT clan exodus, and I need some new faces to chat to. 

Creed: I have read the creed and accepted it.

referrer: Peppychankawaii 

Fave pone: Pinkie Pie

other nore: May I join? :3

24c8h9z.jpg - Eeyup, there is certainly room for more! I've sent you an invite, Sock and I hope you have a wonderful time with us. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply ask a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold)

- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

So Glorious, I very much want to join!

IGN: Brutukus

Region: USA, Florida

Reason: My old clan seems to have died out, and i'm a big MLP fan

Best Pony? Spike

Creed: I have read the creed and the rules.

Hope ill get a chance to join, i'm more than happy to see the CMC grow!

wlzwqp.jpg - Hi there, Brut! My past clan grew very inactive as well, but 'twas awhile ago~ Anyways I have sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply ask a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam Group currently on hold)

IGN: SIrFox

Region: USA, Florida

Reason: Apples in space!

Best Pony? Sunbutt

Creed: I have read the creed and the rules.

wlzwqp.jpg - Salutations, SirFox! You've certainly filled out all required fields but perhaps you could provide some more context on why you are interested in joining? After that we'll gladly send you an invite! 

wlzwqp.jpg - Salutations, SirFox! You've certainly filled out all required fields but perhaps you could provide some more context on why you are interested in joining? After that we'll gladly send you an invite! 

Mostly to chat and help any bros in the clan. Plus bros with the same interest = never ending enjoyment.

Mostly to chat and help any bros in the clan. Plus bros with the same interest = never ending enjoyment.

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent, I've sent you an invite, Fox! Welcome to the CMC and I'll see you in-game!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience!  (Steam Group currently on hold atm)

IGN: Hunter0x

Region: US

Reason: Love a lively clan, and a brony clan? Sign me up! I just hope i can reach alicorn rank ^.^

So i posted a couple days ago and I'm wondering if I can still join? not sure if I was missed or if there was a problem :/

wlzwqp.jpg - Ahh yep, I believe it was just overlooked xP Sorry for the delay, and our Steam Group has a page for Ranks & Req. if you'd like to check that out. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

I would like to join the clan, so pls send me the invitation!Huggs&kisses

region:UA

wlzwqp.jpg - No problem, Cutes~ but please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post on how to join and we'll send you that invite. c:   

I would like to join the clan, so pls send me the invitation!Huggs&kisses

region:UA

Exie, she was commended by me, and the reason is to help me(us) to maintain order within Tenno ^^ Can this be considered?)

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, I would still like some clarification later :p but for the meantime, I've sent you an invitation, Cutes! Welcome, Crusader~

<p>Hi Im a brony and I would like to join :)</p>

<p>IGN: alien1774</p>

<p>region: Europe</p>

<p>reason: I want to play with other bronies and have that pony badge :D</p>

Hi, I want to join your clan, again... because I was in one, but now I want here :D IGN: alien1774

brony, region: Europe

24c8h9z.jpg - Hi Alien! Your previous app has already been accepted, I've gone ahead and sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

Archived