Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Ah yes, i forgot to add my region and reason for wanting to join. Silly me :P

Region: NA-East Coast

Reason: To become a better player as a result of a large mlp oriented group and to have fun =]. 

24c8h9z.jpgI appreciate the fast response c: Anyways, i've sent you an invite, Frozen. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Taking even longer to go buy rig. No ride. curses. Nice work, Exie.

On a side note, added a CMC cloud to the links.

It's not specifically for the Crusaders, but it's a good way to get started with less confusion on cloudsdale.

That is unfortunate. How is the estimated time looking for getting it atm? Would be great to see you around more. c:

Are you guys still accepting members?  I'm in CST and usually play in the evenings after work.  As for why I want to join, a friend and I are just looking for any casual clan really (with access to the dojo stuff being an added perk).  Yours in particular just caught my eye because I'm a fellow MLP fan.  Not super rabid about it like some, but hey, it's a common interest. 

Are you guys still accepting members?  I'm in CST and usually play in the evenings after work.  As for why I want to join, a friend and I are just looking for any casual clan really (with access to the dojo stuff being an added perk).  Yours in particular just caught my eye because I'm a fellow MLP fan.  Not super rabid about it like some, but hey, it's a common interest. 

24c8h9z.jpgWhy yes! There is certainly still room to join! All research is completed and I hope you have a wonderful time with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

EDIT: And of course your friend may join as well provided that he/she has read up on the rules and requirements c:

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I'm the friend ZefiruShrike mentioned, I'm in the same time zone as he is and am mostly looking for a dojo, clan activities are a bonus. The rules seem simple enough, I shouldn't have any trouble following them.

wlzwqp.jpgExcellent~ Best to use a https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/page-112#entry1334586'>map to find your way around in the Dojo. For it is quite the labyrinth x.x I've sent you an invitation, Rouble. Welcome, Crusader!

------

I'd love to join.

Region: NA - East Coast

I love this game and being a brony makes me want to be a part of a group that has two common interests, thus I am here.  I play pretty frequently.

wlzwqp.jpg - Hello Tz! Always good to see more active players c: I've sent you an invitation. Welcome to the CMC, Crusader!

I'm looking to join.

Region: NA - West Coast

i really wanted to join this clan because it seems like a fun place for casual play with other bronies.

24c8h9z.jpg - Well I hope you enjoy your stay, Under! Roll call is to the right, eating lunch is to your left and back there is our thinking corner! Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader!

IGN: Detri (as you can see)

Why do I want to join?  Because I am awesome, and this group sounds awesome.  My Little Pony is also awesome.  I'd like to play with some cool and friendly peeps.

Region: Asia (GMT+8)

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, well then awesome ponies like yourself will certainly make this clan more awesome ;) I've sent you an invite, Derti. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Hey there, guess I would like to join. ^^

IGN: R3nt0r44
Region: EU West (GMT+1)

Oh yeah and why.. Because I still dont have my cutie mark of course! Well I've been looking for some kind of casual bigger clan directly in-game w/o any luck so I came here aaand..Well you know the rest. ^^

Hey there, guess I would like to join. ^^

IGN: R3nt0r44

Region: EU West (GMT+1)

Oh yeah and why.. Because I still dont have my cutie mark of course! Well I've been looking for some kind of casual bigger clan directly in-game w/o any luck so I came here aaand..Well you know the rest. ^^

24c8h9z.jpgWell we can certainly help find your special talent, R3nt! I've sent you an invite and I hope you have a wonderful time with us. Welcome, Crusader!

------

If you wouldn't mind letting me join in on the fun.

IGN: DeltaKai

And for why? Who doesn't want a cutie mark? lol

Region: NA West Coast

11tpx8g.jpgHello, Delta! Hmm, I'd ask for a more detailed explanation on a reason but I guess wanting to find your cutie mark will certainly suffice c: I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader! 

------

Hello! My name is Christian but friends call me Ice :) I am from Bulgaria (Region : Europe)
I play the game daily and mainly for fun though it is only my 8-9th day in Warframe.
When I asked around "Is there any fun and friendly clan out there?" some people responded CMC so here I am willing to join if you accept me.
Since I am new I will try to help the clan as much I can and with what I can :)

Well that is it :) I will await your reply!

Hello! My name is Christian but friends call me Ice :) I am from Bulgaria (Region : Europe)
I play the game daily and mainly for fun though it is only my 8-9th day in Warframe.
When I asked around "Is there any fun and friendly clan out there?" some people responded CMC so here I am willing to join if you accept me.
Since I am new I will try to help the clan as much I can and with what I can :)

Well that is it :) I will await your reply!

24c8h9z.jpgAbsolutely, Ice! I assume your reason for joining is to find a fun and friendly clan ;) If you haven't already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules on the first post. I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hi there! Marcos here, or MitiaKaramazov, Mastery 2, South America. 
I usually play at 04:00 GMT. 

Almost none of my friends play Warframe, so it gets a bit lonely, that's mainly the reason why I would like to join you guys. 
Plus, cutie marks. I can't even imagine how glorious it would be to have a warframe with a cutie mark. 

Thanks guys. 

Hi there! Marcos here, or MitiaKaramazov, Mastery 2, South America. 

I usually play at 04:00 GMT. 

Almost none of my friends play Warframe, so it gets a bit lonely, that's mainly the reason why I would like to join you guys. 

Plus, cutie marks. I can't even imagine how glorious it would be to have a warframe with a cutie mark. 

Thanks guys. 

wlzwqp.jpgWell hello, Mitia! That sounds reasonable. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time with us. Also hopefully we'll see an influx of activity today and after due to the Zakuna Project event. c: I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Did everyone get the update on choosing sides?

"If you choose to fight with the Grinner for Sargas Ruk, you can save the sleeping Tenno but the Grineer will grow even stronger. Fight for the Corpus and weaken Grineer supremacy however, our comarads fall to the mercy of Alad V."

Support Grineer:

+ Save fellow Tenno

- Grineer grow stronger (+Heh, idk. More challenging enemies could be fun)

Support Corpus:

+ Weaken Grineer

- Lose Tenno comrades

Hey guys! I'm a buddy of ZefirusShrike and Rouble_Dainbow who joined not too long ago. They suggested I join this clan and from what I see I think I agree with them. This seems like a classy group, and I love class... almost as much as I love pie!

I'm in the same region as the two mentioned (CST), and I mostly get my gaming on in the evenings. I play mostly for fun and prioritize silly antics over winning (though I wont purposefully hold anyone back). Id love to be part of a like-minded group of classy people (such as this one). The other clan benifits like the dojo are probably nice too but I'm fairly new to the game and don't know much beyond shooting and enjoying explosions.

Archived