Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

wlzwqp.jpg Woah, quite an exemplary post, Cloud c: Well I hope we live up to your expectations! I've gone ahead and sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Thanks alot cannot wait to join you guys :D

Also just a heads up im 74 points towards the corpus, so if you need me to wait for the event to end im absolutely fine with that :)

Thanks alot cannot wait to join you guys :D

Also just a heads up im 74 points towards the corpus, so if you need me to wait for the event to end im absolutely fine with that :)

Oh that's perfectly fine. Support who ever you want in this conflict! 

Hello, SirSmite here.

I've been playing Warframe for a while now, mostly soloing instances and leveling up on my own just for the pure fun of playing the game. From time to time, I've joined group missions and realized how much of a blast they can be. Especially since it gets more difficult later on in the game. So, I thought I might join a clan of like-minded individuals, and by like-minded individuals, I mean people who play casually and without the necessity of grinding or being the "best" or some such mundane expectation. Being bronies is just a plus. I'm glad to have bumped into this thread while searching for clans suited for my playstyle. Being a "Moon" status clan made me smirk seeing as that I'm a huge fan of Luna.

My IGN is SirSmite

And my region is the West Coast, US.

Hello, SirSmite here.

I've been playing Warframe for a while now, mostly soloing instances and leveling up on my own just for the pure fun of playing the game. From time to time, I've joined group missions and realized how much of a blast they can be. Especially since it gets more difficult later on in the game. So, I thought I might join a clan of like-minded individuals, and by like-minded individuals, I mean people who play casually and without the necessity of grinding or being the "best" or some such mundane expectation. Being bronies is just a plus. I'm glad to have bumped into this thread while searching for clans suited for my playstyle. Being a "Moon" status clan made me smirk seeing as that I'm a huge fan of Luna.

My IGN is SirSmite

And my region is the West Coast, US.

wlzwqp.jpgWell luna nobis providet~ I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Smite! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

I'd like to join this clan. >.>

IGN:

Gatenka

Region:

Asia

Reason:

I'm ronery ._.

11tpx8g.jpgMmm... think you could elaborate more on why...? "O¬O

11tpx8g.jpgMmm... think you could elaborate more on why...? "O¬O

Hnn, I suppose some explanation is in order then.

Somehow, I've always found that I enjoyed the Third Person genre more than others, regardless of whether it's an MMO or a shooter. Games like Max Payne, or Gunz (a game that I played for 6+ years) took my interest. So... since most third person shooter games that I enjoyed have pretty much died out, I figured that I'd start playing Warframe. Of course, not many of my Asian mates took to a game that "had no challenge" (i.e. no PvP function back then). So I just grinded alone mostly, save for boss runs which I usually found myself falling behind. U_U

Well, that's the longer version.

I'm ronery.

Hi I would like to join Cutie Mark Crusaders :)

IGN: Chuchu13Cz

Region: Europe

Reason: I want to join active and friendly clan and my friend recommended me to join Cutie Mark Crusaders, because he is happy there. Also I am proud brony, so i would like to meet and help other bronies and friendly people. Hope my reasons will be good enough to become one of you. >_>

Hi I would like to join Cutie Mark Crusaders :)

IGN: Chuchu13Cz

Region: Europe

Reason: I want to join active and friendly clan and my friend recommended me to join Cutie Mark Crusaders, because he is happy there. Also I am proud brony, so i would like to meet and help other bronies and friendly people. Hope my reasons will be good enough to become one of you. >_>

Invite sent! Welcome to the CMC!

Please make sure you read and understand the creeds. c:

OMG! A CLAN OF MY FAVORITE SHOW!

IGN: PetrouchK

Server: Asia

I can play wherever :D

New to this game, seeking nice players.

PS: I LOVE DERPY <3

I sent you and invite. I am not completely sure what your reason to join is based on your post. Would you please clarify? 

Make sure take a look at the creeds and make sure you understand and will follow them. Thanks. c:

Hnn, I suppose some explanation is in order then.

Somehow, I've always found that I enjoyed the Third Person genre more than others, regardless of whether it's an MMO or a shooter. Games like Max Payne, or Gunz (a game that I played for 6+ years) took my interest. So... since most third person shooter games that I enjoyed have pretty much died out, I figured that I'd start playing Warframe. Of course, not many of my Asian mates took to a game that "had no challenge" (i.e. no PvP function back then). So I just grinded alone mostly, save for boss runs which I usually found myself falling behind. U_U

Well, that's the longer version.

I'm ronery.

24c8h9z.jpgAhh I see c: Well I hope you enjoy your stay with us, Gat! I have sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

invite please!

ign: Pair0dice

Pinkie+pie+cannon.jpg

been playing for a while just with randoms and this clan looks awesome. 

also pinkie pie. just cuz.

May I be invited? Ign: Raudelbur region:North America, I was told about the clan by my friend Applebloom, but I am not without want to join.

11tpx8g.jpg - Of course you may join c: Though it isn't clear that you have familiarized yourself  with the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/'>rules and requirements for doing so. Might've missed some details~

Today, we have achieved flawless victory over Corpus units at Venus, Kiliken.

I would like to thank to 6079Smith, Ek3eKyToPa and Mal2103 for this awesome defense.

For this week, we are number 1 clan for this defense with 50 waves done in 54 minutes and 34 seconds!

10537368956_325d12e9c7.jpg
Venus-Kiliken, Top MOON clans by r3nt0r44, on Flickr

10537346195_8d01971759.jpg
Venus-Kiliken, Top players by r3nt0r44, on Flickr

10537550643_3ebc9fdb96.jpg
Venus-Kiliken, Wave 50 by r3nt0r44, on Flickr

I would like to thank to 6079Smith, Ek3eKyToPa and Mal2103 for this awesome defense.

For this week, we are number 1 clan for this defense with 50 waves done in 54 minutes and 34 seconds!

We proud members of Cuties! WE SMASH DIRTY ROBOTS xD

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER CRYOPOD DEFENDERS!

Did I get my cutie mark on Cryopod defense yet?

Today, we have achieved flawless victory over Corpus units at Venus, Kiliken.I would like to thank to 6079Smith, Ek3eKyToPa and Mal2103 for this awesome defense. For this week, we are number 1 clan for this defense with 50 waves done in 54 minutes and 34 seconds!

Venus-Kiliken, Top players by r3nt0r44, on Flickr 10537550643_3ebc9fdb96.jpg

Dang, awesome job you guys :D

Right! so lets try this again.

ign: Pair0dice  North America

I want to join, get my cutie mark, be part of team.

invite please?

wlzwqp.jpgSounds good c: You are now granted access to our Dojo! Club house! I've sent you an invite, Pair. Welcome to the CMC!

------

IGN:NekroGautlet

Mastery Rank 2 up to 3

Excalibur almost leveled up to 30

I am new to the game just some weeks played

I seek to find fun and joy and also help others

I want a clan that is mature and that does not curse or say heh im better than you

If you want to include me in clan feel free to reply to this text message ..PS(i would be happy if i will be accepted)

Real Name Robert

Age 18

Mastery Engineer

Hobby Warframe & Path of Exile

Archived