The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Floor 2....

ServareVitas

Third thread about it in the past two days.

The hype is real.

I had no idea I just flew straight on here to tell another human being as I'm currently alone.... I'm ashamed it's got a steam page and I've only just realised... I've been following every snippet of KF2 news since 2011!!!

What is that game?  never heard of it Oo

Indie?

Such blasphemy will get you a vacuum filled airlock my friend. It is a bit of a cult game though... Started as a mod... A real community game, driven by the fans more than the developers. A little like warframe in that regard, such companies are always gonna be rare :/ 

Such blasphemy will get you a vacuum filled airlock my friend. It is a bit of a cult game though... Started as a mod... A real community game, driven by the fans more than the developers. A little like warframe in that regard, such companies are always gonna be rare :/ 

Just checked out the link. " Most advanced gore system ever made "

oh my this looks awesome >:)

Indie?

Killing Floor's a five year old game made by Tripwire Interactive, the same folks who made the Red Orchestra games.  They're one of the few devs in this day and age that actually care about their games.

It's basically a simplistic survival mode, up to six players choosing between six "classes" to survive against four, seven, or ten waves of crazy mutants that range from zombie-like Clots, spider-like Crawlers, ear-raping/armor-ignoring Sirens, face-rending Fleshpounds and more.  After the final wave, then comes the Patriarch wave, facing off against an ex-scientist super-mutant with a rocket launcher, chaingun, invisibility, and powerful melee attacks, complete with a massive health bar.

It is a very fun game for $20, years of replayability if you find or bring friends.

Basically survival mode like L4D... With guns you buy in a shop.

Indie?

your not missing anything.

its like transformers survival mode, or Warframe survival mode. Stay in one area. Open doors, shoot stuff.

Edited by Arlayn

Killing Floor's a five year old game made by Tripwire Interactive, the same folks who made the Red Orchestra games.  They're one of the few devs in this day and age that actually care about their games.

It's basically a simplistic survival mode, up to six players choosing between six "classes" to survive against four, seven, or ten waves of crazy mutants that range from zombie-like Clots, spider-like Crawlers, ear-raping/armor-ignoring Sirens, face-rending Fleshpounds and more.  After the final wave, then comes the Patriarch wave, facing off against an ex-scientist super-mutant with a rocket launcher, chaingun, invisibility, and powerful melee attacks, complete with a massive health bar.

It is a very fun game for $20, years of replayability if you find or bring friends.

When I get the € >:)

And I can run warframe on med settings, can I run I properly? 

5 year old game XD

Edited by Deidaku