Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

Well i'm here to officially announce the disbanding of The Syndicate after flawless wins and a amazing run.

Reason: Basically our 2 main Moon clan decided they didn't enjoy Dark Sectors, and leadership could not be transferred.

What now? Our funds were distributed to each clan's vaults equally, last time I checked we had 400 Million in our Alliance vault, and 23 Clans. Giving each clan 17 Million each.

Our future? We don't know yet, either we all give up on Dark Sectors and be proud that we dominated the Dark Sectors and left our mark. Or join a new Alliances, or finally re-group with a much smaller Alliance and pool our funds into The Syndicate 2.0

Either way, we left our mark, and no PS4 player will ever forget The Syndicate. Thank you to all that supported us, it will interesting to see which Alliance replaces us to become the best.

That is all -dukezap1 of The Syndicate Alliance

Wow, seriously?  My clan is already feeling the burn from grinding out rail victories as well, but I figured Syndicate would last for longer than a couple of weeks...

DE really NEED to make these Rails worth something to each individual clan member or they will become ghosts rather than pillars of end-game play.

Defense runs(for your own alliance) are boring, and on top of that you dont get paid, you just get little resources and useless mods, also the stress of defend multiple rails being constantly attacked makes this whole thing a chore and not worth it.

I belonged to The Syndicate and i must say that after many defense runs i got bored and frustrated and let this whole dark sector thing go, there are much better things that you can do with your time in Warframe that enter this endless defense game, i'm happy with the Syndicate alliance performance, but like they said, Dark Sectors doesn't worth the effort...

Now on to take down oppresive alliances taxing hig rates....!!! (when i get in the mood, and the pay is good)

Defense runs(for your own alliance) are boring, and on top of that you dont get paid, you just get little resources and useless mods, also the stress of defend multiple rails being constantly attacked makes this whole thing a chore and not worth it.

I belonged to The Syndicate and i must say that after many defense runs i got bored and frustrated and let this whole dark sector thing go, there are much better things that you can do with your time in Warframe that enter this endless defense game, i'm happy with the Syndicate alliance performance, but like they said, Dark Sectors doesn't worth the effort...

Now on to take down oppresive alliances taxing hig rates....!!! (when i get in the mood, and the pay is good)

you guys didn't actually have to disband though. There may come more content involving alliances.

You guys doing good so far!

The communnity is behind you and syndicate bled their bank during the zabala conflict.

I am not sure if we won or not(i have not been on sense last night, you know work and all), but thanks for the support. We may not be the best and biggest clans but we want fair dark sectors for all. Not just last game dark sectors. Stealing the money of new warframe members is just not right. 

Edit: If any clan from the syndicate would like to join our fight against unfair dark sectors, Send me a PSN message. 

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Convector

I am not sure if we won or not(i have not been on sense last night, you know work and all), but thanks for the support. We may not be the best and biggest clans but we want fair dark sectors for all. Not just last game dark sectors. Stealing the money of new warframe members is just not right. 

Edit: If any clan from the syndicate would like to join our fight against unfair dark sectors, Send me a PSN message. 

you guys didn't win :/ tried helping think i found the rate

It was fun for a little bit, and my clan was having a blast all chatting it up, and screaming in the chat for hours defending, lol. After awhile it did get boring and stressing defending our rails though. We just wanted to do some tower missions or farm, but we were committed to our allies. Well take care in your plans to all my friends I made in this run :)

It was fun for a little bit, and my clan was having a blast all chatting it up, and screaming in the chat for hours defending, lol. After awhile it did get boring and stressing defending our rails though. We just wanted to do some tower missions or farm, but we were committed to our allies. Well take care in your plans to all my friends I made in this run :)

just watched part of Dev stream 29... it was the part about how they are remaking attacking and defending rails will work. So just wait guys do not disband your alliance. 

just watched part of Dev stream 29... it was the part about how they are remaking attacking and defending rails will work. So just wait guys do not disband your alliance.

lol, a little to late my good friend. The syndicate alliance already disband early this morning.

Current Clans in The Fellowship of the Rails:

01 - Delusion

02 - DEATH KNIGHTS KOG

03 - Schwartz Cast

04 - The Republic

05 - The Tenno Super Saiyans

06 - TheGreatCityofBorg

07 - PULSE

08 - Cuddle Bunnies

09 - The Wolfs Shadow

10 - ARMAGEDDON

11 - DUH A PLUS

12 - TheFutureSociety

13 - Walls of Troy

14 - xxOGxx

15 - Star Cat Fish

16 - Doom Squad

17 - Th3 Qui3t N1nja5

18 - Ness

19 - Star war lords

20 - HUD RATZ

21 - eVo

22 - Raging Unicorns

23 - Gods of Kings

24 - BadWolf

25 - 187 Murder Mafia

26 - House of Corp

Hey guys it's Crescent Angels here, I've made an alliance called The Crescent Dominion. Our focus is based on Tournaments, Conclaves, and Obstacle Races. We give away prizes like Pistol Prime Sets and Warframe Prime Sets. Our goal is to give back to community because solar rails seem to tear clans apart and are ultimately boring/stressful. If you would like you're clan to be added to our alliance send me a message on PS4. I will respond daily and will never disband or kick a clan from the alliance unjustly. In other words I would never pull a Hollywood lol. Love you guys :)

lol. I see a lot of alliances come and go faster than a rhino prime with vanguard helm and speed mods.

This is most entertaining.

PS - The Syndicate ran out of steam after talking big and pissing off the wrong people with their world domination talk... Lol.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman