Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

that is'nt a real conflict... everytime i inn in same rail conflict i always never die and always kill everyone..but this isn't the problem..the problem is that no all clan can play.. absurd... and you must make and remake and remake rail without win nothing...it's real baby game..

you mean lost most of its bank on the Fellowship of the Rail alliance rails? 

our attack on GoT Venus rail droped their bank 200,000 credits.

GoT attack on FotR Mars ral droped  GoT bank another 300,000 credits..

GoT attack on FotR Pluto rail droped GoT bank another 300,000 credits.

There now once One billion credit bank account has now been dropped 800,000 credits with in 3 rails.

These are rough estimates.

Then the repairs from the high damage on their rails need to be added in. 

The Fellowship of the Rail alliance repelled the GameOfTenno's attack at Pluto rail three hours earily. This marked the GameOfTenno's first defeat and sparked a wave though out the warframe community. The wave showed the community that the GameOfTenno could be defeated and they started loosing rails left and right as  more clans/alliances attacked the GameOfTenno's rails. This is the downfall of a Tyrant. 

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Convector

We disbanded after the Pluto thing. We wasted 270mill on it and realized players preferred low taxes over extremely high battlepay. So we divided our alliance in 4 different ones, dividing our 3.1bill vault into four main clans. We hope some of you at least enjoyed getting constant 120k's per run, since we aimed at having the DE credit booster buys completely unnecessary. We managed that goal for a while, but we couldn't manage the constant bashing and fights. All of us have families, work, college and other responsibilities. A war every day was impossible to keep up with until further updates, and much less if we had to play and pay others for 12 hours straight, like on Pluto. There you go, the real story behind the GoT "downfall". New name, new start, old vault.

So we divided our alliance in 4 different ones, dividing our 3.1bill vault into four main clans.

So out of the 80 some odd clans, only 4 got a piece of the massive alliance vault? Good thing you demanded mandatory donations from your clans...Many people would rather pay reasonable taxes to get decent battle pay. If they are like me, most won't even play on a DS with 99% tax no matter the eventual battle pay. You couldn't support a war because you got greedy. I personally told you this when you wanted to expand beyond 4 rails back when I was in the alliance. You made the popular battle blunder of expanding beyond your support means.

We were doing fine. The four clans are leading 4 individual alliances with multiple old clans. We just don't have time for the silly dark sectors. It was fun at first, but then it got extremely hard and boring. Once they implement the PvP we may be coming back, but for now, we want no part in the time-wasting feature currently known as "Dark Sectors". Thanks to our "greed" thousands of starting players were able to make millions of credits in just a few hours of playing for our team.

Edited by (PS4)MrSurgeon

We were doing fine. The four clans are leading 4 individual alliances with multiple old clans. We just don't have time for the silly dark sectors. It was fun at first, but then it got extremely hard and boring. Once they implement the PvP we may be coming back, but for now, we want no part in the time-wasting feature currently known as "Dark Sectors". Thanks to our "greed" thousands of starting players were able to make millions of credits in just a few hours of playing for our team.

I'm calling bull S#&$ just two days ago you were tell me and a few other you were gonna hold and rule the sectors you held and bragging bout how " no can match battle pay"

As far as fellowship downing them, you were getting rekt until others stepped in. Might want to tone down the arrogance before you make yourself a target.

We did public state that we would not of won without the help of the community. WE understand we would of lost without the communities help and thanked the community for the help. 

on another note The Fellowship of the Rail would like to apologize for the message that was put up on our rail. All warlords have been revoked writes to the rail and we are currently searching for the culprit. We hope that you will look past this and not let it effect our relationship with the community.

We were beaten, I stated that quite obvious in the last statements, though we didn't go home with our tails tucked. We earned a good amount of credits, and that's all the alliance wanted while we held the nodes. Call us greedy, but it's just pure strategy. Wars are funded with money; soldiers currently lack the incentive to actually act, due to the fact they aren't rewarded for their time spent on the battlefield (rail system-wise).

Edited by (PS4)MrSurgeon