Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Unused Contest Ideas.

AnOldAlias

^ As the title ssays. For infested and corpus. Since grineer isn't up yet, I suggest not posting grineer ideas for it may void your post when that portion comes up.

Contest Ideas you figured weren't good enough, or ones you thought of after you posted. Or the fact some entries you felt were to good so you felt a need to not post out of the feeling of failure..

Enough rambling. Post your unused ideas!

I love my idea for the Gaping Ancient. Basically the same idea as the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls. Big giant mouth for a body, and it noms things. Suck up projectiles and spit them back, like penta/ogris rounds. Eat deployables like Vortex. Grab other infested and spit them at people like projectiles. Body/mouth slam Tenno who get close. Eat dead bodies and gain health or use them as projectiles. So many directions to go, such a cool visual and could really shake up the current meta if people didn't watch out for them.

Didn't make it to voting. :(

I love my idea for the Gaping Ancient. Basically the same idea as the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls. Big giant mouth for a body, and it noms things. Suck up projectiles and spit them back, like penta/ogris rounds. Eat deployables like Vortex. Grab other infested and spit them at people like projectiles. Body/mouth slam Tenno who get close. Eat dead bodies and gain health or use them as projectiles. So many directions to go, such a cool visual and could really shake up the current meta if people didn't watch out for them.

Didn't make it to voting. :(

That would honestly be too majestic for a regular unit though. The picture in my mind from your description is absolutely glorious.

Infested boss please.