Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What De Should Really Do.

MrCythos

I think that DE is trying too hard to please everyone in warframe and in currently trapped in trying to do so (not that they are but it certainly seems that way). Although it is great that DE is listening to the community so well, constantly patching and giving bugfixes, It seems like warframe is almost losing itself. They should stay focused on what they need to complete and fix rather than constantly adding minor adjustments. I could be wrong about this but I'd rather the developer stay focused on what they can do. I think the game went into open beta way too fast because the game is clearly unfinished in many ways and I think the developer needs to focus on building up from the core mechanics of the game.

they tried new difficulties and will add different difficultes in the future to make it easier to choose. The problem with the "close to the community" thing is that it doesnt matter what you do, there are people whining. Adding different difficulites is a good step ahead, but yeah, sometimes you just cant please everyone and DE has its own guidlines and sometimes, you have to do what you think is right....

Edited by Venarge

Bear in mind DE is not just a group of people focused in one area at a time.

You have coders, fixing bugs.

Artists creating new stuff.

Level Designers making new tile-sets.

Etc.

Some stuff gets finished before others, but it’s not like they have a bunch of people who can suddenly become coders or artists overnight.

Have faith and have patience, sir. The kinks will be ironed out eventually.

It would be interesting if the players could create levels and submit them to DE. If it was anything like UDK, I have a decade of experience and it would be fairly easy to work with, and really keep the game going like some of the earlier work DE was involved in with Epic and the UT series.

Edited by BloodDoll