Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Blessing Feedback

WinterRED

I really like the new changes to her ult and energy vampire is finally worth something at early levels, but there are some concerns I have about the two skills.

1.Shouldn't her ult have a base % damage reduction?

Reasoning: The duration of the ult is now a semi-negative aspect of the skill, you're rendered unable to heal but you can still take damage. Obviously it works out if you save someone at a low HP, but healing when your team is medium hp could actually be detrimental.

Proposal: 30-50% base damage reduction would help with the duration downside.

2. Energy Vampire... is broken.

Reasoning: In an infested defense mission I can just stand beside the pod with any other frame that has a AoE damaging ability and they'll be able to ult infinitely. I just tried this with an ungeared level 25 Mag and it was beyond boring. I sat there mashing my "2" key watching the world around me die.

Proposal: Decrease the amount of energy regained or make it so that only a portion of the total is given upon death. Say 50% of the remaining ticks.

Trinity was one of the only frames that allowed people to farm. It will be virtually impossible to do anywhere near 100 minutes on a T3 survival. The Game needs a few frames that allow people to do long runs. Its not like Trinity is a killer, Weapons are. In my opinion, this chance on trinity has ruined her. Hopefully enough people he fight against this new change. I loved playing trinity and supporting my team mates, but I will probably never play Trinity again due to this change. 

Its a shame. 

Highly disappointing Warfarme. 

Trinity was one of the only frames that allowed people to farm. It will be virtually impossible to do anywhere near 100 minutes on a T3 survival. The Game needs a few frames that allow people to do long runs. Its not like Trinity is a killer, Weapons are. In my opinion, this chance on trinity has ruined her. Hopefully enough people he fight against this new change. I loved playing trinity and supporting my team mates, but I will probably never play Trinity again due to this change. 

Its a shame. 

u could do self damage on trin with link and penta, and solo T3 def....

now its really interesting to go for 60m surival, trin is still needed there

and you need a penta to do this... im talking about the abilities, not a combo of weapons and abilities. The only reason the change was made is for PVP which in warfarme has been yet to get right. 

In all reality blessing should be as it was in regular game play, and the new update should only be in affect when in a PVP match. 

and you need a penta to do this... im talking about the abilities, not a combo of weapons and abilities. The only reason the change was made is for PVP which in warfarme has been yet to get right. 

In all reality blessing should be as it was in regular game play, and the new update should only be in affect when in a PVP match. 

Well you know how most game companies do it. Mash it with nerf due to PVP ruining it. Yet PVP is only a mini game in most games. I don't understand why PVP becomes a reason for changes to PVE content.

Exactly

The I've put in over 400 hrs and I've played 8 pvp matches, which were all with friends for fun. the PVP in warfarme is weak. if they are going to make it viable, many chances need to be done. 2v2 is not going to supply as a pvp game play. 

If they change stuff like trinities blessing it should have two different affects, regular game play and PVP, even though the pvp, as I said above, is weak.  

Overall I am disappointed in the changes to Trinity.  I do think something needed to be done since 20+ second team invulnerability that can be kept up indefinitely (minus the cast time break which could be covered if two Trinity's in team) is overpowered, but the change to Blessing as of the 13.3 patch was not well thought out in my opinion.

As it is, I do not know how I should stat my Trinity anymore.  Since Blessing cannot be recast while the damage resistance buff is in place it loses its ability to be a team heal as needed.  This leads to using Fleeting Expertise to minimize the duration of powers, yet doing so severely limits the usefulness of Link and possibly Well of Life.

If Well of Life were given a similar effect as Energy Vampire (pulses health periodically, if target killed it heals in a radius some % of the remaining heal that would otherwise be lost) or were made into a more useful heal in general Blessing could stay in its current form as an emergency heal.  And while another easy fix would be to let Blessing be recast while the damage shield is active, I would much rather see Well of Life be changed to fill in the healing gap left by the Blessing rework.

Its a shame. 

Thats not support. Support is what Trinity does now.

I chuckle at people that claim that going over 60 mins of survival is now "impossible" because "BUA BUA, NO GODMODE ANYMORE".

Just pathetic.