Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Skill/mod Changes] Power Efficiency And Toggle Skills

Tograk

Hello,

Generally I want to talk here about power efficiency after newest patch.

All skills which have toggle option now were actually nerfed.

Why?

Because power efficiency is not working properly on them. And for now they are not even usable cause they are sucking energy like crazy.

How to change it?

1. Reduce amount of energy sucked per second.

I dont even know how DE were counting when they were conversing normal skill to toggle skill.

Example now:

Nyx absorb were costing 100 (without reduction from power efficiency) for around 8 seconds.

So: 100:10 = 10 per second.

And how is it now? It's costing around 30 energy per SECOND!

Awesome!

DE I don't know who taught you math but he was really bad teacher.

2. Repair power efficiency mods.

Why they are not working on toggle skill?

Was it too hard to make?

And DE please tell us (players) why u did it like that.

EDIT:

Best option for me and lot of asked players.

Leave skills as they were but add option to end it earlier.

Example:

Nyx absorb is going to cost 100 energy. Maximal duration is going to be around 10 as before.

But!

Players are going to have option of ending it earlier eg after 2 seconds.

It was working perfectly on hydroid undertow.

So why not use it on other skills?

Edited by Tograk

I believe that since these abilities still have their duration only initial power cost should be put there. If you hovewer remove their duration and let them last as long as you have power then you should remove initial cost and make energy/s scale with efficiency.

And while some may say that 2nd option will lead to banshee being able to sustain her ult for whole game, i actually know that this will happen, i said many times already that energy system is completely broken, but this change to sound quake is only fair one to do, instead of nerfing it, de should work on power system as a whole.

EDIT:

Example:

Nyx absorb is going to cost 100 energy. Maximal duration is going to be around 8 as before.

But!

That. It's directly superior to the current system.

Example:

Nyx absorb is going to cost 100 energy. Maximal duration is going to be around 10 as before.

But!

I have to agree with this. Although I think maybe add a small energy cost to deactivate the ult (So it won't get spammed to much). Like 10 energy or something? Maybe that is too much or just shouldn't be a thing? I mean in most cases the reason I need to leave the ult early is because a team mate is downed and I already popped the ult.

Toggle skills are bad and very nerfed, these classes people will play less then before, efficiency mods for them are useless, you out of mana in notime.

Trinity is pure crap now, i not see the point to bring trinity for long runs, i not see any noticable mana replenish after energy vampire, its even more crap then before, why u nerfed classes wich almost no one playing.

I cant imagine what you going to bring for saryn, she suck so bad, after these changes i not believe for something good, ofc test and improve or there was no reason to remake anything, before was better, im fine with crap trinity because game is super easy but other classes wich almost no one playing are nerfed hard, their ulti skills, i mean nyx(absorb) and banshee(sound quake), no one care about hydroid , people hate when someone using undertow,  volt shield and banshee silence is good

Edited by drunkpunk222