Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't Stalker Have His Own Kubrow?

achromos

How would he even get one? Aren't the Kubrows we'll be getting going to be cloned/created in the labratory?

I doubt Stalker has any sort of comparable technology.

I'm sure he can just go to earth and tame one, Rid$&*^ style

If Stalker is getting a kubrow, is that going to change his intro?  It'd be evil if there was no more red flash, and you get ambushed by a fierce kubrow or pack of kubrows.  If you're still alive after he releases his hounds (you've killed him or lived for some amount of time), he'll show up to personally finish the deed.  There can even be a dual duel happening, with you fighting the stalker, and the kubrows battling each other.  Of course, there need to be some new quotes to go with it too (killed by his kubrow, killing his kubrow, etc).

This opens up a whole new possible battle plan for the Stalker.

A pack of Kubrows trained by him to take us out. While we're fighting them he decides when to jump in/appear in battle  to keep us on edge.

Or why stop there? Stalker initiates! Corpus, and Grineer enemies that he's had join him/brainwashed. Enemies donned in black/gray and hints of red who'll assist the stalker in battle. Who can blend in with their faction but cause some sort of difficult hurdle for us to overcome :3

I'm sure he can just go to earth and tame one, Rid$&*^ style

This man gets it.

Edited by Smac

Official website: The Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth.

"From the orokin era" not "descended from the Orokin"

Besides that yes I'm aware of the codex entries allow me to present the alternative viewpoint.

Those were the human subject of the non-human orokin empire. Why would the orokin endanger themselves fighting in such desperate situations when they had plenty of human servants to throw at the problem? Why would they serve on military ships where life is harsh and unpleasant when they can again have their human agents do so. None of the codex entries explicitly state that the humans were or were not considered Orokin rather than simply subjects. It is only the assumptions of members of the community that does that.

I *believe* them to be alien, but I do not *know* them to be anything. Niether does anyone outside the dev team.

Edited by NevanChambers

I don't see how that's a bad thing.

It'll be totally bad because of all the new posts on the forums, regarding the drop rates of the chainsaw!  yeah...

Someone's been playing Final Fantasy 6 again.

I'm fine with this, Stalker needs a higher-level form. Perhaps the Kubrow only spawns if the player in question is high-level?

The kubrow should spawn if the player has a kubrow.  (along with some of the ideas in one of my other posts in this thread)

(⌐■_■)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

( •_•)

Mother of God...

(⌐■_■)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

( •_•)

Mother of God...

Don't worry the Devs can just tell people it isn't meant to be farmed and the drop rates are purposefully low. Given the understanding nature of your average gamer when told he/she can't have something I am sure nothing bad will happen.

Edit - double quote... I'm keeping it.

Edited by (PS4)geomancer1980

Exactamundo! Which means anyone can believe what they want, just like how you are!

Yes I fully support that. I wasn't arguing that point at all. Only that the official lore does not say the Orokin were human, let alone that the Tenno, Grinner, or Corpus are their descendents.

I have no problem with accepting my opinion is assumption, and possibly wrong. I also agree the codex could viably support either model but none of it can yet be used as proof for either. And yet the pro-human side consistently attempts to. When two options are equally viable regardless of preference one should be open to the other possibility.

Edited by NevanChambers

I rather give the stalker more a bird of prey type pet (*or a raven), that constantly dives on you and staggers you. *I want to see the forum rage with how OP and annoying it is. 

I just want to see stalker updated :o and this is a perfect opportunity, from what it seems its not a unpopular idea either to give stalker 'something'.