Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Second Full Heal Trinity. Forget The Damage Reduction Trin Is Still Broken Good.

MDRLOz

Ok so you could do this before the nerf but it probably will allow your trinity to keep its group up constantly. 

Every blessing cast makes your HP and shields go to full. So abuse this with the following mods.

Fleeting Expertise + Streamline (Ability cost 100 -> 25, Duration 10 -> 4) 

Just run this on your Trinity and you can spam it every 4 seconds on when needed to make your groups HP go back to 100% in HP and shields. Throw in:

Flow (big energy pool) 

Energy vampire (gives loads on the mobs death)

Natural Talent (makes blessing insta cast) 

Quick thinking (Energy pool used as extra HP) 

(If you want Rage to keep energy high) 

Then what you have is the best one heal button in the game. Forget all other healing sources because this one is hacks. A really really really cheap max heal that gives the benefit that if it does heal Hp it gives the damage reduction buff to make sure they last 4 seconds to the next heal. Need energy for your cheap heal? NP! Energy vampire a weak mob and then kill for free energy! 

Now I don't think this will let you go two hours in survival. However tested last night and was able to keep everyone up till about an hour. (However then everyone failed at killing the mobs quick enough...) 

Quick thinking doesn't work reliably; you'll be dead.

There's very little content in the game where you're taking damage to the point of needed to be healed, and at the same time not taking it so fast that Trinity can cast before you go down.

Blessing has no value.  Energy Vampire isn't needed because between energy siphon and max efficiency, you're going to have plenty of energy.  Link doesn't mitigate enough damage to keep you from going down on any of the content where you'd be taking enough damage, and certainly not enough for self-damage.  Well of Life is well known to be useless.

Trinity is useless.  Take nekros instead.

Well of Life should heal everyone in a large AoE now that I'm expected to use it to keep people alive while Blessing is up.

And Blessing's DR should come from my Power Strength rather than from risking the mission every thirty seconds. Doesn't have to be up to 100% as it is now, if I can use Well to heal others.

There's very little content in the game where you're taking damage to the point of needed to be healed, and at the same time not taking it so fast that Trinity can cast before you go down.

Blessing has no value.  Energy Vampire isn't needed because between energy siphon and max efficiency, you're going to have plenty of energy.  Link doesn't mitigate enough damage to keep you from going down on any of the content where you'd be taking enough damage, and certainly not enough for self-damage.  Well of Life is well known to be useless.

With this build, QT is pointless but if you wanted to play Trinity like how she was pre-nerf then QT is essential to achieve full immunity as been tested.

You're right, nothing in this game requires a trinity as it is now. All the nodes in the solar system are completable without the use of a trinity, it's only when you decide to go on long runs with no form of heal/regeneration is when she starts to become more effective. Blessing as it is now can still grant you and team full immunity but makes it require a bit more effort to pull off rather than just pressing 4.

Blessing as a spammable heal every 1.2 seconds is also great. Energy Vampire, is for your team as well and not just for you so it's beneficial to bring along now with its recent buff.

Trinity is still far from useless imo.

Hmm maybe I should through in a Link. 

The Quick thinking is not needed but it is just to help not falling over. 

Energy siphon is nice. However I was testing this on void tier 3 survival. Once we were getting past 40 min those heavy gunners were getting tough.

The cast time of blessing in this is basically instant. But if you take damage as trinity you can give the damage reduction rather then popping 4 to heal shields to full every 4. 

I will try this rank 0 blessing you speak off. I cant see any point of using the high rank one. That is awesome the one weakness removed. 

With this build, QT is pointless but if you wanted to play Trinity like how she was pre-nerf then QT is essential to achieve full immunity as been tested.

You're right, nothing in this game requires a trinity as it is now. All the nodes in the solar system are completable without the use of a trinity, it's only when you decide to go on long runs with no form of heal/regeneration is when she starts to become more effective. Blessing as it is now can still grant you and team full immunity but makes it require a bit more effort to pull off rather than just pressing 4.

Blessing as a spammable heal every 1.2 seconds is also great. Energy Vampire, is for your team as well and not just for you so it's beneficial to bring along now with its recent buff.

Trinity is still far from useless imo.

There is no "full immunity". Not anymore.

That's exactly why this nerf was unnecessary. Blessing becomes only useful when you face enemies with crazy damage, which only happens in def/survival. She becomes useless precisely when she started really shining before, when you become a stain on the ground because the damage scaling in Warframe is broken. Again, it does NOT grant full immunity, just a % damage reduction, and it now requires you to bargain with your teammates' lives. Yay. And % reduction become worthless at some point too. Of course, that's only for players who go VERY far into endless missions, in "normal" and even "high" level missions, this nerf makes no difference, since using Blessing (even the "old" one) is pointless, you don't take nearly enough damage, and enemies fall like flies.

That's a neat trick. Bit of a bandaid on an open wound but still, interesting.

Trinity is indeed far from useless, on that I agree completely!^^

Edited by Marthrym

Thats ridiculous

Ive actually been using trinity and have found plenty of room to hit mighty #4

Just because she cant make everyone a god doesnt mean shes useless

There is no "full immunity". Not anymore.

That's exactly why this nerf was unnecessary. Blessing becomes only useful when you face enemies with crazy damage, which only happens in def/survival. She becomes useless precisely when she started really shining before, when you become a stain on the ground because the damage scaling in Warframe is broken. Again, it does NOT grant full immunity, just a % damage reduction, and it now requires you to bargain with your teammates' lives. Yay. And % reduction become worthless at some point too. Of course, that's only for players who go VERY far into endless missions, in "normal" and even "high" level missions, this nerf makes no difference, since using Blessing (even the "old" one) is pointless, you don't take nearly enough damage, and enemies fall like flies.

That's a neat trick. Bit of a bandaid on an open wound but still, interesting.

Trinity is indeed far from useless, on that I agree completely!^^

There is. Like I said, it's been tested. You can still achieve it but now it takes a bit more effort and quite a bit of risk in order to pull it off but is it worth it? Well that's entirely up to you to decide.

Here's the video of me showing that 100% damage reduction from enemies is still possible. Took me two attempts. If you just wanna see the second attempt, it starts at 1:40.