Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where'd All The Forma Go?

Ja_man

after this last update I haven't found a single forma besides a few login reward ones. they used to drop pretty regularly in survival and defense. I've been running tons of different tower missions with no luck since 13 dropped. where do you find forma now? this isnt a huge problem for my pc since i have like 30, but my ps4 account needs them for my dojo and clan tech.

Random is random.

Void Survivals are a pretty good way of getting them - Especially if you're efficient with your keys (Do survival for 20ish minutes and if you don't get a Forma BP as a reward - Abort the mission and try again as the key is only consumed upon completion)

But... You can get unlucky - Like me today, I did 3 30 minute T2 Survivals and walked away with 17 Paris Prime Lower Limbs and only 1 Forma BP

As a side note: T3 Void has a higher chance of giving Forma BP, so if possible try to do them (Avoid T1 unless you need to restock on keys)

Love the system.bro. Otherwise how else will you get nice things?

By moving stuff to other OD missions? Since the keys are easily accessible, I see why DE hasn't put much there but ODD and ODS have a chance for prime parts, so why not the other game types. Unless you REALLY like shooting easy to kill AI, there's no real reason to play mission types other than ODD, ODS, and ODA. (and ODE, but that's mostly for vault runs)

Unless you like asking yourself questions like, "What the hell is this capture target doing here?!?" Who thought it'd be a good idea to put a VIP with valuable information on an Infested derelict?

(woo for off topic posts)

I'm not sure if the loot system has changed, but way back when the loot tables weren't encrypted I remember reading that T3 has the highest chance to drop forma (something like 25%).  T2 still had a pretty good chance but much lower, T1 was very low.

Of course that has probably changed since then, but the formula is likely to be the same T3>T2>T1 for forma.

Not sure which tier you were farming but hope this helps!

Unless you like asking yourself questions like, "What the hell is this capture target doing here?!?" Who thought it'd be a good idea to put a VIP with valuable information on an Infested derelict?

(woo for off topic posts)

I think he got lost... after all, he's not the brightest person in the Solar System (but at least he knows what is danger and runs away from it, which can't be said for all the other enemies). 

I think he got lost... after all, he's not the brightest person in the Solar System (but at least he knows what is danger and runs away from it, which can't be said for all the other enemies).

He runs, hoping that the infested actually protect him instead of making him their dinner...but it would still be better than being captured by the tenno.