Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Warlords, Why Are You Wasting Our Time In Pluto

[DE]Momaw

Because every word has to be used in its literal form apparently. Think of it as a civil war, you are directly rebelling against the other land owner. The only reason there isn't actual PvP over a rail is because the PvP aspect of this game is terribly skewed and imbalanced beyond belief. Either way, back to topic - people that contest free rails are jerks, end of story.

Civil war exists

The Tenno are as flawed as any other race

Since Spear Confederation got Sechura we can play with 0% there.

Now Eclipse is deplying a rail in Hieracon... I just hope they don't put 19% like Seiimeni - Ceres.

Spear doesn't own Sechura, it's the Space Confederation. Spear only owns Hieracon on Pluto.

Edited by Gryphticon

The setting: Sechura.

The current conflict is either the 3rd or 4th attempt to attack the rail in the last week.  All the previous attacks were unsuccessful, and presently the rails stand at 99% versus 85% favoring the occupant.

People like Sechura to farm credits.

People don't want to pay taxes.  They want to come Sechura to farm credits. Paying taxes defeats the purpose.

All the time we are forced to beat our heads on your invading rail, we are not making credits.

You are either worse than the current owner, or no better. We don't want you.

Your attack will fail because all we want is to get back to farming credits, and the faster the attack is over the sooner that can happen.

You waste your time by building and deploying a rail that will fail.  You waste our time by forcing us to fight without the reward we want this sector for.

Why are you wasting everybody's time.

Errrr..... Remind me again about what the Dark Sectors were being introduced for again???

Why?

Because they can.

This, i was in an Alliance who managed to deploy on an Eclipse occupied node, when we asked the guy "why did you attack Eclipse" he didn't know what to say other than, well, he managed to snipe it so why the heck not, even if he (and we) knew we had no chance, the thing is, Eclipse or not, tax-free or not, people will attack any rails they can because why the heck not, that's the whole point of the Dark Sectors, nodes are there to be attacked...

Since Spear Confederation got Sechura we can play with 0% there.

Now Eclipse is deplying a rail in Hieracon... I just hope they don't put 19% like Seiimeni - Ceres.

Oh,that's my Alliance.

Cool.

EDIT: Derp, shoulda kept reading.

Edited by Thirsty_Pickle

I'd personally like to think that warlords have free will and can do whatever they please rather than adhering to the pleas of others. Sure, it's considerate to allow other players to farm credits as they please, but it's not exactly inconsiderate when a clan leader decides that they want a slice of the pie. They're not doing it to screw over other players intentionally, they're doing it because they'd like a shot at some sort of benefit for the clan and alliance as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

Terrible players will complain about anything and everything. Warframe sucks because the majority of the player base are poster boys of SUCK!

If you don't like actually playing a multi-player game then you might consider a single player game instead.