The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High-Level Play And What To Do About It?

Papa_Nuk_Nuk

I really can't tell you, especially since the likelihood what you find fun and what I find fun being the same is astronomically slim.

This. I never find a lack of things to do at high level..but I probably enjoy a lot of things others don't, like helping out new players and just running random missions for the ability to mass slaughter things.

Edited by Churpy

I've always liked trying to fight all of the warframe bosses in order ( excluding Stalker, Harvester, and Grustrag 3 unless they show up. ) With the least ranked/liked weapons ( or mod-less weapons ) in my inventory, And if I die during a boss battle I need to switch to the warframe next to the one I have equipped in my inventory. It's pretty fun ( to me anyway ) and it helps me level any gear I'm too lazy to use.

I think OP is implying that high level is way too easy and/or monotonous, when in fact there's actually quite a variety of stuff to do. At least for some of us, anyway.

Some frames do need an endgame buff though.

Welp responses.

Personally, I find lvl farming gear to 30 boring, despite the 3 missions it takes. Farming for stuff is boring too, modes and dtances and whatnot. Keep in mind, I am MR 13 so ive done my fair share of farming. I think the grind walls are getting to me, and Im looking for a skill based challenge, rather than a lvl/time/farm/luck based one...

Permadeath anyone?

There is no middle ground. New player experience is straight up awful and later in the game you just destroy everything. For now you are going to have to create your own challenges.

perhaps now that we can choose to not bring certain weapons maybe they can make bonuses based off just that.

like, you get more of a reward for finishing a defense with only a secondary weapon equipped, completing a mobile defense with just melee, etc.

perhaps now that we can choose to not bring certain weapons maybe they can make bonuses based off just that.

like, you get more of a reward for finishing a defense with only a secondary weapon equipped, completing a mobile defense with just melee, etc.

Yay I got a "Primary Only" reward :D

with Boltor Prime :trollface:

* secondary only reward- brakk