Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Called "helios Fix"

-Suck0nIt-

Before the latest hotfix (which I believe was the Pack Hunters one), the DE's mentioned they had fixed Helios

Not quite....

Helios' weapon was fixed, and now does a fair amount of damage, but Helios' scanning was not fixed. Sometimes Helios will not scan AT all, or will scan everything it sees most of the time (in the void for me).

Honestly I like the concept of Helios more than Carrier, and want to see it become something really cool!!!!

33m1reu.jpg
Edited by -Nereus-

I believe the scanning has been fixed a bit. Its not perfect but I did find that most of the time my Helios was scanning enemies I hadn't fully scanned already (at least today anyway). At other times it was scanning literally everything. However, I think that only occurred when it had died and regenerated (dem napalms, a sentinels worst nightmare). So I think some work has been done on it. But by the time its fully fixed most of the current WF players will have a mostly completed codex. I've gotta say I have always liked Helios concept. Its crazy hard to try and scan enemies in the middle of a firefight or with a charger trying to crawl up your &#!.