Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This New Destiny Game Looks Interesting... The End Of Warframe?

Cpt_Atroxium

But back to square one of why this concern got triggered I'd rather not say, but I will.

When you see the void just atomizing the sky and sends in ships of deployment. Those things I want to see in warframe. The air, the enovirement just warping around it's existense. Some more living things around you that will trigger the 6th sense upon gameplay. But again, not the end of warframe xD That part was just to get attention. And hell, it sure did. Warframe is still a baby in development of what it can be. And Im glad it's still a beta. Because this game holds on such potential. Im not even sure Digital Extremes is aware of the potential they have in their hands here. The possibilities has their limits. But that is yet to exceed it's potential for sure. 

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

Must resist urge to flame and tell op how horribly moronic this sounds. 

Instead, allow me to use an analogy to show you how stupid this sounds.

Oh crap, a new Resident Evil is coming out, it's the end of Battlefield!

Couldn't have said it better

/thread

Destiny (and similar games in the future that are being worked on) have the potential to really be a set of double edged swords with regards to Warframe. Their releases (not just Destiny) will bring out competition in this genre, which all in all, is a good thing. This can mean that either DE can step up their game and truly make Warframe amazing instead of being a grindfest, or they simply lose a lot of players to other games in this genre.

Granted, Warframe will very likely still have players, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people left when more of these games come out that fit into this genre.

Honestly though, I think Warframe is going to end up killing itself before many of these other games have a chance to compete with it at this rate. But that's a whole other rant/topic for another day.

Destiny (and similar games in the future that are being worked on) have the potential to really be a set of double edged swords with regards to Warframe. Their releases (not just Destiny) will bring out competition in this genre, which all in all, is a good thing. This can mean that either DE can step up their game and truly make Warframe amazing instead of being a grindfest, or they simply lose a lot of players to other games in this genre.

Granted, Warframe will very likely still have players, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people left when more of these games come out that fit into this genre.

This is regarding my concern, and it seems to be a good feeling. +1

The rest, im not so sure.

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium