Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic+18][Invite Only Rp] The Bizarre Adventures Of Reniko, Kythaela And Their Pet Aramiral

She cuts a hole in the back of her bodysuit, giving her room for her new tail to slip out. She climbed into the body suit, and slid her tail through the hole. It was just the right size. She gave it a wave, before curling the end around the knife handle and holding it out to Reniko.

"I want to see what you have on derelicts. You know I sold you the cookie factory so I could take a job as a derelict researcher, and I need to find a new derelict anyway. Also I need to make a hole for my tail in my warframe." She makes a face. "I'll need to get it in the right place though, and that could be a pain. And it might compromise the frames combat ability."

Edited by Spikey844

"But then what warframe do I get? Systems can get dangerously overworked if we start mixing and matching warframe parts. I've heard a few stories of techs who tried to mix warframes to produce new ones, but they reactors just exploded, killing the test pilot and destroying the prototype."

Well I understand your concern but *she walks up to the closed door labeled “friendly Tenno Project and press a button next to the door, as the door opens up she yells* let’s see what lies behind door number two! *inside you can see Warframe parts inside test tubes and strange Hybrids connected to large machines as well as on tubes* I can say I got a lot of experience on the matter.

Come on girl go take a look! you too doggy.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

"Interesting...." She says, walking up the various hybrids and examining them. "If these actually work I will be amazed. Many of the Tenno techs who to make hybrid frames were among the best. I guess we will have to see what happens when one is activated. That's the only way we will find out if your project has actually worked. Also are these just warframes?"

Edited by Spikey844

Warframes yes, most of them Tenno I have dissected and put together again. I got a special concoction that allows me to dissect them while they are still alive, giving me a better chance to see how they work and how deep are this Warframes integrated in their body.

Most of them work but are just mindless ghouls, I got a few Hybrids that actually kind off think for themselves but aren’t very smart. Mix and matching body parts isn’t that easy, I’m still trying to define the Tennocyte gene and how it gives the Tenno its power but it’s so mixed with the Tenno DNA that I cannot replicate it properly! I need a pure tennocyte sample and see if I can replicate it and see how it works.

You know I though you two would be a bit more surprised to see fellow Tenno being experimented on. Maybe you really think outside the box!

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist