Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic+18][Invite Only Rp] The Bizarre Adventures Of Reniko, Kythaela And Their Pet Aramiral

"It was not!" She scream, and picked up Reniko with her tail. "You have never been what I have been through, so don't even try to joke about it. You have never had to stick a blade through the heart of your own child!" She hurls Reniko across the room into the wall.

*laying on the ground after the shock she slowly stands back up, cracking some of her neck bones* mmmMmm what a hit, you sure got that tail under control, look im not god this this “feeling” thing ok? My only love is death and rebirth, evolution through destruction but I think I may understand what you went through.

*as she walks back toward you she explains* All this mutants, they are like my children, I created them, some of them even whit my own DNA so every time they fail, every time a Tenno kills them yes it hurts me, I do feel sad for my babies when they are destroyed, sometimes I even have to kill them myself as they went out of control. So yes *she places a hand on your shoulder* I do understand what you feel, better than you think. Oh and btw *quickly grabs you by the neck and lift you whit a single hand* While I love pain I don’t like when someone threatens me you know, so do NOT threaten me again! *she releases you from her grip* come on babe don’t make me be so mean to you.

"I was so proud when she passed training and received her warframe. She was so excited, had that new soldier attitude. She came back from her first mission different, as all new soldiers do, having seen death and dealt it. I helped her get over it, but then things began to go wrong. I didn't realise it at the time, but she soon began talking about how she loved turning her enemies on each other. Then I got a message from her commander. She had got into a fight with another Tenno, and had taken control of his mind and forced him kill himself. She had then run off, avoiding security, and was roaming around the system, killing whoever did not obey her and building a cult of brainwashed Tenno. I... I was part of the team who tracked her down and attacked their base. She had nearly thirty Tenno under her sway, and none would surrender. The Nyxs on our team could not try and break the control as Ella was attacking them too much for them to drop their psychic defenses around us."

She took in a breath. "When we reached her, we found her sitting on what could only be called a throne, with an altar in front of it. There was a man on it, a colonist she had kidnapped. He was tied down, naked and dead. She had used him as some kind of toy, before killing him. She knocked out my team, and I was forced to fight her alone, even as she tried to take over my mind. I only just defeated her. I asked her to surrender, to come and receive help, but she spat at me and tried to kill me with a hidden dagger. I had to run her through to stop her."

[We need a mission like that on the game O.o]

*she leans back looking at the ceiling, thinking on the sad story she just heard* You know I have to agree with her forcing enemies to fight each other is quite hilarious, but im sad to hear such a tragic end. She had so much potential. *says as she rubs Aramiral’s head*

"I got weapons back on my ship, I'll go get them, then we can go kill infested," she said, still grinning. She stood up, releasing the two. "Oh and Aramiral, get your Rhino back on. You are coming too." She walks out the lab to her ship, her hips and tail swaying slightly

She reached her ship, before loading her weapons of choice and a cutting tool onto a trolley. She headed back to where she had left her Saryn, before taking up the cutting tool and making a hole in the back of it. She slipped into it, and as it closed, the holes fitted perfectly around her tail. She smiled, before turning to her weapons.

She picked up the first, a Gorgon Wraith, and began fitting the modified ammunition system. Instead of a magazine, the weapon was fed by a flexible belt that attached to a drum on her back. The drum held a lot of ammunition due to an advanced ammo compression system, allowing her to carry 1500 rounds. She had also swapped the regular solid slugs for pyro rounds that burst into flames on impact. It also had a carrying handle on top, allowing her to fire it from the hip, and a laser pointer to make her more accurate when she did so.

She picked up her pistol. Most would dismiss a Lato, out when modified properly, it was still powerful, and carried a large magazine for a semi-auto pistol. It was also loaded with pyro rounds.

Lastly, she picked up Hate. It was a reminder that she had once defeated the Stalker in single combat, quite a feat. A deadly corrosive acid dripped from its edge. She gave it a twirl, before sliding it onto her back. She smiled as she checked over the frames systems, and that smile turned cold as she hefted the Gorgon Wraith, and head back to where Reniko and Aramiral were.

She was going to enjoy this.

Edited by Spikey844

Come to the armory I’m about to show my latest creation! *Leading little Aramiral through her personal Armory they reach what looked like a sealed chamber whit tubes around it* Here it is, my latest baby *by pressing a butting dramatic drum roll sounds for some reason before the chamber slowly opens up revealing some kind of large infested weapon. It looked like a larger inverted gorgon but with some kind of creature skull on the end of the barrel, tubes on the side and attached to a large canister that looks like a lung, reinforced whit straps to adjust to its user. All whit a disgusting combination of Fleshy red and green whit Orange metallic sections to reinforce the overall weapon frame and give it the traditional rusty Grineer look* Beautiful Aint it?

Well funny thing is… i kinda already worked on a Doggy Rhino Warframe that I may or may not have used heh… don’t judge me it was a weird dream I had one day and I just had to do it!

Wanna check it out? It may fit you. We are almost the same size.

*she then turns around to see Kyth* actually it has a build in Ammo filter that reduces the ammo consumption while maintaining its power. Still burns through ammo though but not as badly as other weapons like the Vipers but is much more manageable.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist