The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector. (The Game)

Critter

I say its worth it. The game wasn't THAT BAD. There are far worse games... like a certain truck racing game that a certain angry video game nerd happened to review...

Still a good game worth playing for fun. It has some cool mechanics, and wasn't all that broken at all. Very well rounded game. The only glitch I found was that Stalker won't harm you if you stand close to the closed door. Interesting glitch, but outside of that pretty well rounded, and some interesting puzzle parts of the game that I wish they included in Warframe. Such as the gas room where if the camera spots you the doors seal, and gas is sprayed in the room.

Is there a PC version and can you purchase from the US?  *At work, on work comp*

Steam. Steam Sells it.

Just go on steam, and type in Dark Sector it should show up, but I believe the game is sold for a little more than 88 cents. I think around two dollars.

Still a good game worth playing for fun. It has some cool mechanics, and wasn't all that broken at all.

Depends on your rig. Some people got a save glitch that prevented the game from keeping saves.

I say its worth it. The game wasn't THAT BAD. There are far worse games... like a certain truck racing game that a certain angry video game nerd happened to review...

Psssh. That's like saying Jack the Ripper wasn't that bad because John Wayne Gasey was worse :P

On the scale of good to bad video games it's still somewhere beneath average quality.