Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame?

HanSolo82

The closest you'll get to endgame is completion of all missions and you can also work on your rank by leveling up weapons and warframes. However yes it is indeed a beta usually the endgame in other games is endbosses and end maps which grant you something special. I'm curious to see if this game will follow suit and make a special spot with special prizes for it.

This game is right in development. End game comes last. Do you even know what a Beta is? You simply cant expect ENDGAME in an beta that is under constant development -.- You get a new update almost every 2 or 3 weeks. If that isnt enough for, leave.....

Edited by Venarge

So easy to point out ppl who have horrible lives, cos they gotta troll. makes me smile to know someones life sucks more than mine.

thanks, nice of you venarge :)

in other news.

these beta releases kinda kill themselves, ppl get bored of grinding, cos theres no endgame yet, and move on to other games. thus drasticly reducing the overall ammount of money the came can earn. sad. well i hope this one gets some nice updates soon :)

Wow guys.IT IS BETA.Beta as in a stage of preparation for the game mostly divided into a closed beta with only invites and open beta with much to be fixed and added.You cant compare a how much is it?maybe 3-4 week beta with a different endgame in some games.Just wait...

So easy to point out ppl who have horrible lives, cos they gotta troll. makes me smile to know someones life sucks more than mine.

thanks, nice of you venarge :)

in other news.

these beta releases kinda kill themselves, ppl get bored of grinding, cos theres no endgame yet, and move on to other games. thus drasticly reducing the overall ammount of money the came can earn. sad. well i hope this one gets some nice updates soon :)

Troll? You open a thread and whine for endgame. You know that this game is in early beta stage and still open this thread. And you call me a troll :D Oh boy...

You are so ridiculous.....

Edited by Venarge

This isn't a troll thread. This issue of 'end-game' is of utmost importance to Warframe and what it strives to be. The creators need to show that they are aware of this issue and perhaps divulge clues to us on what they envisioned the game to be.

This isn't a troll thread. This issue of 'end-game' is of utmost importance to Warframe and what it strives to be. The creators need to show that they are aware of this issue and perhaps divulge clues to us on what they envisioned the game to be.

Show that they are aware of this issue? They give us almost every 3 weeks a new update. If that isnt enough attention i dont really know.....

People talk about this game like it is a final product with a lack of endgame, but thats simply not how it is.....

There should never be an "end game". Let the devs continue to pour on content, lore and features. That's what I want.

This is from DE_Steve.

"-End-game talk. Yeah, my bad. The goal is to always add new enemies, tileset expansions, Mods so there is no 'end'. That said I do not want high-end power gaming to be strictly farming/grinding. Clans as 'end-game' is really just another progression system but with more ebb and flow for players to work within (not PvP but competition/dominance at the group level)."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/23034-771-hot-fix-about-last-night/page__st__180#entry206652

I'm not sure about this 'endless' end-game concept. So that means they will have to continue making new content for the game 'till our sun explodes? Not sure if that's the way to go...

And no, frequent updates don't mean much. They added a bunch of undocumented stealth-fixes and haven't really discussed many of the changes and the reasoning behind them...

I'm not sure about this 'endless' end-game concept. So that means they will have to continue making new content for the game 'till our sun explodes? Not sure if that's the way to go...

And no, frequent updates don't mean much. They added a bunch of undocumented stealth-fixes and haven't really discussed many of the changes and the reasoning behind them...

They will just slow down the content release's eventually, like maybe a balance/bug patch every month, and every 2/3 months new enemies/bosses or tile sets.

That's a massively gross assumption. They will continue to dole out content, lore and fixes until they and the community have decided it's time for WarFrame 2 or something similar.

But please, no "end game!" as it is traditionally known.

Endgame in a healthy game should be PvP.

Warframe in its current state has nothing that could compare to the thrill of going up against another player, and is in no way balanced or designed to ever support direct PvP.

I have deeper post brewing on the matter, but let's say that it'd be healthier if the game tried to keep us engaged in ways other than grinding gear.

Endgame in a healthy game should be PvP.

Warframe in its current state has nothing that could compare to the thrill of going up against another player, and is in no way balanced or designed to ever support direct PvP.

I have deeper post brewing on the matter, but let's say that it'd be healthier if the game tried to keep us engaged in ways other than grinding gear.

No. Just no.

If we wanted PVP we would be playing Call of Duty or Blacklight or any other dozens of shooters already on the market. We came here for co-op/solo PVE.

Even if we compare Warframe to an MMO (which is a stretch) and traditional "endgames" that content is alwasy PVE dungeon raids and NOT PVP. You said it yourself the game/powers are not balanced for PVP and it would be a waste of the devs time to try to rework the entire game into something it is not.