The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do We Really Need More Pure Electric Weapons?

Sarmon

Amprex, Synapse, Castanas, Plasma Sword, Lecta, Prova, Lanka and now the Serro.

Do we really need more? Honestly, I'd like to see Ice weapons [*Cough*FreezeRay*Cough*] being added or more mainly-slash secondaries.

I'm still disappointed those melee weapons are PURE electric. If the Lecta didn't have that weight on the end then maybe I'd let it slide. But I'm never going to believe the tenno are gently sliding the Prova across my opponent's skin with every brutish swing of the club.

so many pure electric weapons .-. where is my Ice blade! i wana see an ice blade and heatsword in my hand next update! ground slam does ice and fire then they combine to make explosion ice and fire same time delay fusion then explosion come oooonnnnn that be so awsome :(

maybe it's DE's way of avoiding rebalancing elemental mods like shocking touch (though that doesn't explain all the primary and secondary electric weapons). I don't know why DE wants us to electrocute all our enemies

who else thinks we're going to get an arc trap launcher, so that we can have one electric primary from each faction? not saying I want that, but it seems to be where DE's headed

SERIOUSLY! All we get are electric and blast. Got a few poisons in the mix... but no ice... one of the most useful elements in the game.

Plus... the Serro is the ugliest, most unwieldy, weapon in the game. So Corpus are pulling out stop lights and hitting people with them?

There have been a lot of pure electric weapons added to the game so far (But it IS one of the most flexible elements in the game), Synapse, Apmprex, Prova, Lecta, Serro, Castanas.Lanka, and the Plasma Sword. We need more fire, and toxic weapons, not to mention combo elemental weapons.