The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coffee, Tea, Or Water?

TrashSpider

Iced tea great for the summer, but I'm an idiot, I still drink hot stuff in like 90+ degree. I feel it works better at cooling me down. 

Hah, glad I'm not the only one! I drink a lot of hot green tea even though it's 32 degree celsius here, while everyone else is having their drinks iced.

Iced tea great for the summer, but I'm an idiot, I still drink hot stuff in like 90+ degree. I feel it works better at cooling me down. 

How is Chai tea btw? I never tried it. Cappuccino however feel too creamy for me. 

Well the wiki says it's made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs but really it's like if you could make tea from cinnamon then you'd get Chai Tea.

Tea and coffee, with or without milk, and pretty much any type, depending on how lazy/rushed I am. I don't like giving water the satisfaction of knowing I need it to survive >:|

Stupid water, being all demanding and necessary.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Tea => Water => Coffee

Lightly sweetened or plain green tea, just... water, and all types of coffee. Tea for relaxation, water for rehydration (and just when everytime I felt exhausted), coffee for more concentration on work.

Edited by Athros

A lot of: juice drinks (not the pressed juice, but the one you can buy at the store)
Sometimes: pure green tea (sometimes with ginger, if i feel getting ill), cold water

Rarely: hot cacao with sugar brewed in milk
Never: coffee (I really don't like the smell and taste of it)

Edited by Ryuji-kun