Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Sniper

Deidaku

Ironically none of us have eyes XD

I think that's just Alad V getting all mad because his vision of getting rich involves the Tenno being spare parts for Zanuka, and us disagreeing with that.  Our helmets don't have eye slits to eliminate a potential weak point and sensory data is sent to us in a different way.  (At least, that's my interpretation of the whole thing.)

An eyeball at the end of the scope that acts as the last lens. When trained on an enemy facing you, the enemy sees an eye bulging out of the scope looking straight at him.

The player would not see it when aiming through it. perhaps a very faint outline but that,s about it.

Sounds cool, even if the eyeball thing makes me think of Soul Calibur all the time.  If it's only visible to the enemy when aiming at him, it might be a tad less fun, so an idle animation of the eye peeking out could be good too.

I think that's just Alad V getting all mad because his vision of getting rich involves the Tenno being spare parts for Zanuka, and us disagreeing with that.  Our helmets don't have eye slits to eliminate a potential weak point and sensory data is sent to us in a different way.  (At least, that's my interpretation of the whole thing.)

Sounds cool, even if the eyeball thing makes me think of Soul Calibur all the time.  If it's only visible to the enemy when aiming at him, it might be a tad less fun, so an idle animation of the eye peeking out could be good too.

Oh yeah, I guess we could see the eye to if we are not actually using the weapon. Like when it is on our back or in idle animations.

-snip-

hive hand, yes, indeed.

less 8 shots and more single shot power though, hehe.

hmm.

mayhaps, this Sniping Weapon would fire multiple projectiles in a very tight arrangement? that sounds more Infested like to me for some reason.

oy taiiat ! i was working on my toothspitter concept and .. well, i was thinking about an ammo clip, this happened :

oysterspnipa.jpg

it s a super early concept, but ts more or less a clam merged with coral and sea sponge, who spits ivory/coral chunks, making big holes, it need a bit of love but if someone want to do it, feel free :)

Edited by kimahn