The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Official, The Biggest News In The Livestream Is....

CatPhoenix

NZOce.jpg

Ok, more seriously, the player ship, the Kubrow, building your ship, what will be happening in months from now (edit: the dark sector direct conflict addtions).... that was one huge livestream of stuff.  Wonderful livestream!   I fear possible beginner grind with the ship, but if there is at least basic functionality and everything upgraded is visual or performance increases.... DE is doing an amazing job!  Congrats!

Edited by CatPhoenix

Yes.... Just... yes.

I hope the stalker gets you >:x

I would give this thread an upvote... But I can't...

Oh and I hope it gets locked cause you are obviously seeking for attention instead of posting in the other thread

But you will get an upvote.

whats the big deal with teno ships. i somehow fail to see how this enchance the gameplay.. no, seriously what can we do with this?

Have a more immersive player experience.  Basically DE, and many players, want Warframe to be more than just multiplayer matchmaking lobbies. 

Have a more immersive player experience.  Basically DE, and many players, want Warframe to be more than just multiplayer matchmaking lobbies. 

i find the current solar system screen rather optimal for doing all the stuffs like eg choose a mission and hop into the action lol.

the way i see those new ships is you need to spend time first to load in to the ship, go through various of rooms and then activate terminals and whatnot just to do basically the same thing.

i just hope they keep the old system in parallel. I'm sorry but I'll call it total waste of development effort

Edited by egypt