Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need To Know: Are We New Players Ever Going To See A Way To Get An Excalibur/prime?

0zryel

I been afraid of asking this question for a while as I heard the Founders buyers are over Zealous about it and very strict about it, not to mention that DE confirm its not coming back…  BUT I just can’t hold it any longer, I love Warframe and I just NEED to know:

Now that the Play Station players have join us, will we get a chance to get a variation of the founders pack since their new to this are they?

I mean I dint know Warframe existed by the time I started playing I was not able to get it and that’s fine…BUT what’s NOT fair is the fact that I can’t get a Excalibur/Prime! Its ok if we late players CANT have all the goodies of the founders pack but, at least let us have a different PRIME version skin of HIM in the Void at least?

It’s not fair that late players that dint know about the game be penalize from further investing in it just because we were late… or dint know the game existed, have an incomplete collection of the PRIMES of my favorite warframes?

Believe me I would have BUY the founders the FIRST TIME I STARTED PLAYING if I could or would still be still be available, just to have the full collection of the PRIMES I like just as I have since I started playing.

So, please can DE consider this? I respect the Players that invested in this as it’s a collectors thing me being one who would actually invest on it, but don’t PS4 players as do New  players have at least a right get *some* of this without upsetting those before us?

NOTE: I don’t know if this is still going on in a Thread or its been cover or over some way, so by all means please enlighten or direct us to that Post, if any of you know of it. SO at least I can RIP my Excalibur since I won’t have the PRIME ever. I’ll just focus on the other Warframes, their PRIMES I guess and be watchful in the future so I don’t miss any more of my favorite PRIME goodies offers.

Edited by 0zryel

Copypasted comment I made at another thread regarding this.

The Founders program was set up back when Warframe had just become an open beta. It was a way for players to contribute to the development, and as a reward for their generosity, they were given exclusive items such as Excalibur, Lato and Skana prime. When the program ended, some time afterwards, DE gave their word that those exclusive items would remain exclusive to the founders. Period.

It was a promise, that if broken, would be putting down the very players and contributors who helped make Warframe successful and that is something DE is not going to do. That is the reason why and that's all there is to be said. Locking thread before this becomes out of hand.