Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Hate The Sybaris

--FORMA--

Question

*facepalm* You like putting words in peoples mouths don't you?

I mean if I saw and enemy very fair away, and I didn't F*** up my aiming (which obviously infers my own accuracy is often off) then I've gotten the kill or hit every time so far from my current experience.

It's:

Reticule over head. Press mouse 1. Shot hits.

Rather than:

Reticule over head. Press mouse 1. Shots miss due to weapon spread.

I'm talking about the weapon's accuracy.

Referring to your "aimed well" accuracy.

Edited by SirAuron

*facepalm* You like putting words in peoples mouths don't you?

I mean if I saw and enemy very fair away, and I didn't F*** up my aiming (which obviously infers my own accuracy is often off) then I've gotten the kill or hit every time so far from my current experience.

It's:

Reticule over head. Press mouse 1. Shot hits.

Rather than:

Reticule over head. Press mouse 1. Shots miss due to weapon spread.

I'm talking about the weapon's accuracy.

Get it straight before you want to be a prick.

Telling someone that is complaining about a weapon's accuracy that you don't miss any well aimed shots implies they aren't aiming well.  Stop trying to backpedal while you're still ahead.  Just take this as a lesson to not talk crap when people can just look up your stats to see if you can actually back up what you're saying :|

because Burst Weapons in Warframe have abysmal handling partly due to not having input threaded separately from the rendering thread as well as completely unrealistic 'Recoil' patterns that don't refect how real Burst Fire Weapons operate. 

in other words, Burst Weapons in Warframe take all of the bad factors about every other Weapon, and put them all in one Weapon.

Burst Weapons are not terrible, but in Warframe, they are.

If you think burst weapons in Warframe are bad, your head will explode if you ever try them in Mass Effect 3.

If you think burst weapons in Warframe are bad, your head will explode if you ever try them in Mass Effect 3.

Oh god, burst weapons in ME3 are the worst. THE WORST.

*Proceeds to use the Vindicator burst rifle*

Problem?

Seriously the Vindicator is one of my favorite assault rifles...

Edited by Utarious

*Proceeds to use the Vindicator burst rifle*

Problem?

Seriously the Vindicator is one of my favorite assault rifles...

Except using any burst weapon that wasn't complete garbage resulted in some monstrous recoil. That and they were just... bad in general.

It feels really... skinny to shoot. I don't know if that makes any sense. But it's like I'm shooting something out of a straw.

I like the design but the low mag size is kinda eh.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I've actually been enjoying it even more with max Heavy Cal, it actually makes it less punishing to use. 

i actually half loved the M-90 Indra. (wait, was that a Burst Weapon? i don't remember anymore - if not, then yes, i also did not like any of the Burst Weapons in Mass Effect either - but that's personal preference, not the fact that Burst Weapons are designed horribly in Warframe)

it wasn't my preferred Rifle, but it did get a lot of Lead downrange, and that was the Rifle i usually solo'd missions with. 

Edited by taiiat

i actually half loved the M-90 Indra. (wait, was that a Burst Weapon? i don't remember anymore - if not, then yes, i also did not like any of the Burst Weapons in Mass Effect either - but that's personal preference, not the fact that Burst Weapons are designed horribly in Warframe)

it wasn't my preferred Rifle, but it did get a lot of Lead downrange, and that was the Rifle i usually solo'd missions with. 

Indra was full-auto. The only burst sniper was the Incisor, if I remember right.

Indra was full-auto. The only burst sniper was the Incisor, if I remember right.

ah!. i remember now.

in that case, yeah. the Incisor was not that spectacular. 

the Indra was a lot better IMO, and built off of the same chassis. just sort've outperformed the Incisor in all situations, other than Ammunition Efficiency, but there was always plenty of Ammo.

Edit:

actually, wasn't there some special Burst Sniper Rifle that technically got all shots on target before the Kick applied? or something like that. don't think it was the Incisor.

Edited by taiiat

Edit:

actually, wasn't there some special Burst Sniper Rifle that technically got all shots on target before the Kick applied? or something like that. don't think it was the Incisor.

The Valiant. When you had the likes of the Widow/Black Widow and the Javelin though, it was kinda pointless.

The Valiant. When you had the likes of the Widow/Black Widow and the Javelin though, it was kinda pointless.

Hey...

Heyyy...

You questioning my Valiant?

But you do have a point, there is little point in using it over say the Black Widow.