Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 10 Most Annoying Or Trolling Warframe Abilities.

Xzorn

The OP mentioned negative MPrime, but not Wormhole for Nova? Obviously, he does not know trolling... A game that will never stop me from laughing is that match I took Vauban in with a Nova, Valkyr, and Loki (before they changed Switch Teleport on allies). Somehow we managed to kill the enemies in the midst of Bouncing, Wormholing, Rip Lining, and Switch Teleporting each other. It was one of the best matches I've ever played. I think I had the entire map covered in Bounces by the end... Yes, Trollban always wins trolling competitions. You can't cover a map in Rip Lines or Worm Holes, can you?

Which, as I see it, those were the only four real troll abilities, albeit Switch Teleport can no longer target allies now, and Undertow comes close. That is also, of course, if you use them specifically for trolling... Otherwise they can be quite useful mobility tools.

Just a small suggestion...

I like that the OP is wanting to engage and I'd love to learn more about frames.  But saying that the OP is evil for speaking his mind isn't quite encouraging.  Come on, folks.  We're all adults and I see that better opinions like Silver Novice's helps other people understand why an ability isn't OP/trolling/etc.

The OP mentioned negative MPrime, but not Wormhole for Nova? Obviously, he does not know trolling... A game that will never stop me from laughing is that match I took Vauban in with a Nova, Valkyr, and Loki (before they changed Switch Teleport on allies). Somehow we managed to kill the enemies in the midst of Bouncing, Wormholing, Rip Lining, and Switch Teleporting each other. It was one of the best matches I've ever played. I think I had the entire map covered in Bounces by the end... Yes, Trollban always wins trolling competitions. You can't cover a map in Rip Lines or Worm Holes, can you?

Which, as I see it, those were the only four real troll abilities, albeit Switch Teleport can no longer target allies now, and Undertow comes close. That is also, of course, if you use them specifically for trolling... Otherwise they can be quite useful mobility tools.

When did they change Loki's switch Teleport? I used it like a week ago on a player. I didn't try it jumping off a cliff cuz I'm not a Troll, I just know one when I see one.

The List is also Annoying / Troll abilities.

Annoying being there's little to nothing you can do to stop the negative effects on you as a teammate.

Troll... Well it's obvious.

Ive come across a few Novas who try to troll with wormhole but it was in open areas so it's easily avoidable, It requires a straight narrow hall or doorway and for the Nova to be in front of you, its situational, the other troll abilities to my knowledge cannot be avoided no matter what you do, which is why they make the list.

Of course the Troll abilities are referring to purposely trolling or misuse, otherwise they're good abilities, its the fact they allow a player to do so.

Why do you find Zephyr's Tornado annoying/troll but not Hydroid or Oberon? They are annoying for the very same reason.

Because Tornado, unlike any other ultimate, can throw your loot out of the map/in unreachable places, it's not the cc effect of Tornado that is annoying.

Man, I love you for making this, I needed something to laugh at. In a good way! You make some pretty valid points, though I quite like Switch Teleport and Bounce as they are now, I get quite a bit of use out of them and it's not for trolling my squad...all the time and it's rare I ever have others playing Loki or Vauban who consistently try to grief with those abilities. 

When they do I don't revive them, I stand there, say "This is for you doing <X>" and look them in the eye as they quickly bleed out and are forced to use a revive. 

Man, I love you for making this, I needed something to laugh at. In a good way! You make some pretty valid points, though I quite like Switch Teleport and Bounce as they are now, I get quite a bit of use out of them and it's not for trolling my squad...all the time and it's rare I ever have others playing Loki or Vauban who consistently try to grief with those abilities. 

When they do I don't revive them, I stand there, say "This is for you doing <X>" and look them in the eye as they quickly bleed out and are forced to use a revive. 

That's good to read, I'm glad it had it's intended effect.

I think a few people who have read this don't understand the sarcastic humor or think that I'm complaining and want something reworked.

It's just a top 10  meant to entertain and strike conversation or debate, like most top 10 lists.

I Strongly disagree with you about Nyx and some orders frames you are playing with players how troll to much ...

I have a buddy who likes to break air locks , run up and use the consoles, Saying something like "I got it.., Don't worry guys, I got it...."  Meanwhile he's doing nothing.