Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Based On Time Manipulation`

Jumba255

One of my favorite frames is mag because she can basically control the entire battle without the use of an ultimate (shield polarize for defence, pull for CC, and bullet attractor for light CC or heavy single target damage). I think that a time controlling frame that has the same type of utility (control) would be much more fun to play as though.

Name: idk and i really don't care 

Powers: now these I care about (names don't really matter though)

1: Erode - Speeds time ahead on a targeted enemy and others near by that makes enemies start to decay and turn to dust 

2:  Slow Time - Create a sphere around your frame that basically acts like a moving frost globe which slows enemies and slows down projectiles (giving you a chance to dodge them) 

3: Reconstruction - turn back time on your frame and others close by to heal wounds slowly and return ammunition

4: Not sure what would make a good ultimate ability but maybe changing Erode into a disarm skill (takes enemy weapons away) and make this like Embers WoF except it makes enemies disintegrate over time.

Anybody think this is a good idea (I know there have been topics like this before) or have a completely different power set-up for a time frame?

4 should obviously be a complete time stop. Toki yo tomare.

I don't read a lot of the "Time Control Frame" suggestions, so I don't know if this one has come up before, but I really like the idea for Power 3. Power 2, due to the "slows down projectiles", would probably be difficult to implement, since many weapons are hitscan.

4 should obviously be a complete time stop. Toki yo tomare.

I don't read a lot of the "Time Control Frame" suggestions, so I don't know if this one has come up before, but I really like the idea for Power 3. Power 2, due to the "slows down projectiles", would probably be difficult to implement, since many weapons are hitscan.

doubt a full time stop will ever work in this game more or less a bubble that is centered on your warframe and anything inside the bubble is frozen in time for X amount of time

We need a time lord warframe DE Pls!!

This 4th power suggestion is just for the lolz but still.

When activated it will work like the new MPrime but it will turn enemies back to lower levels.

Example. Facing an army of level 85 heavy gunners,your weapons are like toothpicks to them. Once power is activated for the duration enemies start reducing in levels back to lvl 20 lol.

Again doubt this is even possible but imagine the lolz you can have.

When activated it will work like the new MPrime but it will turn enemies back to lower levels.

Example. Facing an army of level 85 heavy gunners,your weapons are like toothpicks to them. Once power is activated for the duration enemies start reducing in levels back to lvl 20 lol.

You want a Time Lord frame, but you do not request for a Tardis, Sonic Screwdriver or Fishfingers 'n Custard?

Chronos
(Personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature)
Time-based Warframe

Powers:
1. Time Sphere: Creates a sphere that slows down enemies and their weapon's projectiles
2. Stop: Causes enemies within a radius to freeze in time, giving automatic stealth damage bonus
3. Speed Up: Enhances weapon attack speed, reload speed, cast time, jog/sprint speed, and shield recharge rate
4. Advanced Decay: Causes nearby enemies to instantly age and decay, reducing their health, shields, armor, damage, speed, and resistances to the elements.

The 3rd and 4th skills seem OP I know, but Time is a very powerful, fundamental concept of the universe, and anyone who can control time is pretty much a god. I like the reconstruction idea of healing and restoring ammo, but I can't fit it in with these ideas.

Edited by Varlu

You want a Time Lord frame, but you do not request for a Tardis, Sonic Screwdriver or Fishfingers 'n Custard?

I thought all that would be part of the Timelord bundle :D

We cant have a timelord frame without it lol

I love all the feedback guys!

I guess I took the more offensive approach to the time manipulation rather than the utilitarian. I think an increased movement speed would be fantastic (its the reason why Volt is my all time favorite frame) but I wasn't sure how to implement it without having other players get irritated and call it a rush frame like they used to call volt.