The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Tired About Getting Random Player To Join My Tower 3 Mission

ExorcistEX

My problem is that 7/10 of the games I hosted are filled with these non-teamwork or player without effective frame/weapon for high level enemy...

T3D - running all around the map except defending the pod or camping the far door alone. etc

T3S - active the air supply at 70-80%...not stick together after 40mins. etc

I can forgive door hero as long as he can handle the enemy after waves 30.

I can play with those who wont fall down easily after 40mins in T3S.

But currently, many of these types of player arent capable to do so after waves 30/40mins...reason is they bring new frame/weapon to join!

I understand that T3 D/S is one of the best place to ranking up frame and weapon but come on! I already stated that I want to go waves 30+ or 40mins+ before I inviting. When I asked them to change frame/weapon and most of their replies are "Trust me, I am good" but in fact many of them cant handle 25+waves / 30+mins...

Bottom line is, please stick to the other players in T3S and please stay with the pod in T3D if your frame/weapon is not good enough.

And please at least bring 1 good and effective weapon for against enemy after 40mins/30waves.

Another thing that make me really mad is that after melee 2.0, many player going to do melee to high level enemy...which their frame/weapon arent capable to do so...resulting we have to revive them in the hot battle. And I can say that I saw at least 10 different player try to melee Stalker/G3/Harvester...All 10 dead of course...I want to say is that please look at your frame and weapon before melee your enemy. This is another topic so I will stop here.

if anyone wants to rank-up/level-up their weapons they must form a group with friends. not join other people unable to do anything. i think players shouldnt be allowed to do t3 missions at all if their weapons are a lower rank then the hosts!

Well just find some nice cover near a spawn point, spawn a vapor specter with a tigris, stare at the ground so the spawnpoint stays 100% active, let the specter spawnkill everything, and go do your homework or read a book.

Just don't forget to pick up all the life support drops every so often.

if anyone wants to rank-up/level-up their weapons they must form a group with friends. not join other people unable to do anything. i think players shouldnt be allowed to do t3 missions at all if their weapons are a lower rank then the hosts!

I met quite a few good player with low rank frame/weapon. They know when to use their abilities to help and they know they have to defense the pod while they are in Defense mission!

Thats why I said

Bottom line is, please stick to the other players in T3S and please stay with the pod in T3D if your frame/weapon is not good enough.

And please at least bring 1 good and effective weapon for against enemy after 40mins/30waves

My problem is that 7/10 of the games I hosted are filled with these non-teamwork or player without effective frame/weapon for high level enemy...

T3D - running all around the map except defending the pod or camping the far door alone. etc

T3S - active the air supply at 70-80%...not stick together after 40mins. etc

I can forgive door hero as long as he can handle the enemy after waves 30.

I can play with those who wont fall down easily after 40mins in T3S.

But currently, many of these types of player arent capable to do so after waves 30/40mins...reason is they bring new frame/weapon to join!

I understand that T3 D/S is one of the best place to ranking up frame and weapon but come on! I already stated that I want to go waves 30+ or 40mins+ before I inviting. When I asked them to change frame/weapon and most of their replies are "Trust me, I am good" but in fact many of them cant handle 25+waves / 30+mins...

And please at least bring 1 good and effective weapon for against enemy after 40mins/30waves.

Another thing that make me really mad is that after melee 2.0, many player going to do melee to high level enemy...which their frame/weapon arent capable to do so...resulting we have to revive them in the hot battle. And I can say that I saw at least 10 different player try to melee Stalker/G3/Harvester...All 10 dead of course...I want to say is that please look at your frame and weapon before melee your enemy. This is another topic so I will stop here.

I think I agree.

If you're running t3 missions, you should be prepared for t3 missions.

And we need to be able to kick players from a group - at least before the game has started.

I say "hosting t3 def", and some mag  with basic equip joins. I mean... srsly???

.... and this is why DE should add rooms where people can host and choose which kinds of people can be let in...

not everyone is fortunate enough to have clan members on and when you gotta grind through the nitty gritty, I rather not deal with rank 0 Loki brats honestly....

IF regular FPS games can have room settings, why can't we?

I'd put settings like:

One item must be rank 30. CHECK!

Must be at least mastery rank 5. CHECK!

Warframes/weapons must have potatoes. CHECK!

Must also have a tower key and each person will have a 1/4 chance to lose the key upon completing the mission! (THIS will definitely stop the moral hazard problem on the Recruiting Channel.)

.... and this is why DE should add rooms where people can host and choose which kinds of people can be let in...

not everyone is fortunate enough to have clan members on and when you gotta grind through the nitty gritty, I rather not deal with rank 0 Loki brats honestly....

IF regular FPS games can have room settings, why can't we?

I'd put settings like:

One item must be rank 30. CHECK!

Must be at least mastery rank 5. CHECK!

Warframes/weapons must have potatoes. CHECK!

Must also have a tower key and each person will have a 1/4 chance to lose the key upon completing the mission! (THIS will definitely stop the moral hazard problem on the Recruiting Channel.)

All I want is a kick system for host before starting the game...

Wait, what? 

Maybe i'm just not aware of this, but i though Tower runs were only by invitation o.O This was changed? When? How to i make it public then? It it's possible lol

I think the OP meant inviting random people + I confused you with "public games suck" phrase

lolz

I think the OP meant inviting random people + I confused you with "public games suck" phrase

lolz

If so, he can't actually complain about anything lol, if he invited someone, he either deals with it, or invite only who he knows.

I do T3 runs Survival and Defense with just another friend because others don't play like we do. Despite the fact we can't go much above 30 mins survival or 20 waves, we still have a good time, and since we're just 2, those minutes/waves are challenging enough.

Ive been guilty of bringing low gear to high waves but ill only do so if i know i can hold my own or be useful

Ranking banshee recently there hasnt been any worry

When im feeling useless i can throw a 4 and be the best CC in town

Guest Goff

This why i alway play with my friends  because sometime i just want to play "not effective frame" and " not effective weapon " and try my best to make it effective  don't just play the same thing over and over.    ; )

Edited by Goff

What i think would fix this situation is to give the host more option to look the players up and what i mean by that is that seeing peoples MR, weapon's rank and last but not least kick button, and to make it fair to the players that were chosen to stay is that if the host decide's to abort the mission the key will be lost.

Also i recommend a system kick if you don't move the keyboard for 3-5 mins, i see people doing those invasions just entering and afking letting others do the work, really unfair IMO.

The problem here is people and their thoughs about this game. Lots of players seem to forget this is a teamwork game and I can´t go to every survival (not only void keys) with nekros because everyone goes away and let me down or do not revive me. I hate peole going online in survival just to stay 5 or 10 minutes, that´s something you can do by yourself and you don´t have to make my or any other player lose time when I want to stay 35 minutes or something like that to farm things and get some fun. I don´t have a squad of friends playing warframe, we are just two and I prefer that more than playing online with people that don´t even listen or talk having a chat function for playing.

About the melee, there are players capable of using it well, I killed the stalker once with my kamas and I saw people killing G3 and stalker easily with melee but if you want to go melee you have to get some skills and know about the powers and limitations of your gear.

So I agree with this post but sadly peoples attitude is something a videogame can´t change, it requires from some players to think and mature their ideas.

i dont mind it if the host and the person are friend, i do mind if everyone else isnt do BS