The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant Log In 'please Check Your Info'

NovaFyre

Same here, I was able to log in yesterday (briefly) but today as soon as I enter my log in details it instantly comes up with 'log in failed, please check your info'. The message comes up so fast, I doubt its even actually checking with the server.

Ok. :)

The Internet Explorer "trick" works. I think the IE went offline mode in these days and I think the IE used by the launcher :)

Open IE, open warframe website enter. IE turns online and you can log in Warframe game.

So I've just downloaded this game on recomendation from a friend and I seem to be having the same issue as a lot of people.

I've installed it through Steam and activated my account here, then I load the game and straight away it asks me for my email and password, which when entered gets me the "failed login - please check your details" message.

I'm yet to get past this screen.

Is there a fix yet?

Edited by Tsuruchi

Same here, I was able to log in yesterday (briefly) but today as soon as I enter my log in details it instantly comes up with 'log in failed, please check your info'. The message comes up so fast, I doubt its even actually checking with the server.

Thanks to the poster above that suggested logging in via Internet Explorer first. Worked like a charm.

My problem was that I had Internet Explorer running in 'offline mode'. Opened up IE and logged into this website and viola, I can now log in using the game's login window.

Edited by Spastico

Having the same problem. Tried three of my friends account and have the same error. "Log in Failed. Check your info" 

I have tried many things to fix this such as changing my password, re installing the game, and clearing the download cache.

None have worked. Help and a solution would be greatly appreciated.

It has been like for a few days.

-Just found out that my friends are able to log on. I tried and still was denied access by the same error.

Edited by LoopyLLamas

ty devs for responding so quickly.

edit: no sarcasm, ive played a lot of games where bugs have occurred and the devs, while eventually responding, left everyone in the dark as to if they're trying to fix it or even aware of it. 

Edited by War_Penguin