Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Log In 'please Check Your Info'

NovaFyre

I am getting the 'Check Info" error for the last 12hrs now - i know i have the correct usr/pwd as can log into the website - based in NZ, so is this a local server issue?

you should be lucky i got this problem since few days

my hope is gone for real...

** I have not read the full 8 pages (at the time of this post) worth of thread, but I have to wonder, has anyone gone through and scrubbed their IE history/cookies?

I assume most persons are gaming on a Win7 or Win8 box. Maybe something is keeping a bad record and the launcher is just regurgitating the bad info off of it. **

Just throwing that out there. Sorry if someone has suggested it already.

~CadonMado~

I did a full uninstall and reinstall, deleting all files in the process... may try again and not use steam to DL the game

I didnt use steam to begin with, but I uninstalled/reinstalled and when asked in the launcher for UN/PW it worked there just not on the actual game login screen

Zzz you've finished upgrading servers and I thought the problem would be corrected. Nope, still can't login and I've changed my password again. Can get on the forums/website fine. Also my ticket has been sitting for over 24 hours with no response...

Exact same deal with me.

I didn't have the error, played a mission. Got the error where data could not be saved that was related to logs a week ago. Logged out to log back in and to verify rewards were saved. Was unable to log in cause of this error.

it wouldnt let me in either i use the steam, i used the launcher to delete cache files and redownloaded it thru there, it allowed me to log in, my contact list is gone and my foundry window was wierd so i loged out and Suddenly i was BANNED, this is getting annoying all to heck

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I log out yesterday without issues and then, i tried to log in today and... banned for end user agreement. O_O
I don't know why i have this message.

Cayn, that is an entirely different issue that you'll need to contact support.warframe.com about.

^ That should also include LainSzvhal and Dahica10 :P

Now moving to said issue. The title of this says 'please check your info', so assuming you have checked your password is correct and you're typing it in correctly (ie: Caps Lock isn't on). Then it boils down to one of two possibilities. One being the problem is located at your end and the second at DE's Servers.

I've noticed people use Steam and say they have corrupt files and this happens, well I have Steam and I use Steam to play Warframe. I launch Warframe through Steam basically. It works, everything works fine unless there is a DE Server issue then of course I would not be able to log in etc. One thing I can suggest doing is going into your Warframe folder in Steam (if you use Steam) and launching it manually try both Warframe.exe and Warframe.x64.exe. There should be no apparent differences, but you never know until you try.

Now, DE's Servers could also be the cause or have an issue such as you actually entered your password wrong by mistake when you registered for example. Or have some little bug hiding away that is causing this.

Ok so, 1) Check Your Info, 2) Steam Validate, 3)Launch Manually, 4)If 1-3 fails try a reinstall.

You will log in eventually and be safe from these login errors, have faith Tenno.