Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

So When's The Next Time Ps4 Is Getting Patched?

(PSN)Malphaas

Refer to title.

ur asking DE

Sony is the one in Controls of what happen

DE job is to make patch and send it to Sony

Sony job is to release it whenever they feel like it, and DE has 0 control over it other then tell em to release em over and over and over

ur asking DE

Sony job is to release it whenever they feel like it, and DE has 0 control over it other then tell em to release em over and over and over

How is Sony in control of what happens? They have nothing to do with the game whatsover. All they do is certify the update/patches DE release for the PS4. So DE are the only ones that can answer OP's question.

Just keep your eyes on the PS4 News and Information side of the forums here.  DE will make a post telling us when they've sent the next build off to cert as well as giving us a general idea of what is in that particular update for us.

Then tack on, at the most, one week for the certification process.  Unless of course the update fails cert, but that's not horribly common.

ur asking DE

You again, or atleast some one that is like the others. How can Sony be in control if DE has not submit the patch to Sony yet ..

The next PS4 update is being worked on. We'll post an announcement when it's heading for certification. 

Which updates are you all planning to include with this bundle?

It seems that everything new on PC is content and bug fixes, which unlinke the rework that melee 2.0 brought, should be really fast and easy to port over, so getting us close to caught up shouldn't be much of an issue. I do look forward to seeing if you guys managed to work out anything with sony about those load times though! I always love the performance surprises that come in some of the updates!

That doesn't really say much does it. PS4 Update is always being worked on. 

Yeah the lack of communication about what is actually being worked on for us PS4 guys is rather frustrating. In each dev stream they give "good" indications of what is to expect in next update and what will make it and what will not. As for PS4 we really know absolutely nothing. We got update 13 with Dark Sectors and that's about it.

PC is on 13.4.1 and have received:

Amprex, Sprite & Carabu (13.1)

SPECTERS OF LIBERTY / Rescue 2.0 (13.2)

Pack Hunters with ANGSTRUM, SYBARIS (13.3)

Yamako Syandana & Serro (13.4)

I highly doubt we will get all of those so a minor indication of what to expect should not be too hard to give. Also when will the Arcane Helmet change happen and will we also receive a one week sale on those in the market before it goes live????? So many questions and complete silence is really not helping.

We should all ready had a least one update all ready(Amprex, Sprite & Carabu (13.1),DE steve said in a Warframe Primetime that the wait time in between updates for the PS4 are to slow,this is why some gamers has moved on,not me,but it is very frustrating,but sadly i'm all ready used to the agonizing wait in between updates,so if i was you i would just play until you need a break and play something else and come back to warframe later on,as far as them not keeping us informed...well thats on DE not Sony.

I don't have numbers yet. Unfortunately, the only response I can offer right now is a vague "we'll include as many updates as we can before we send it for certification". 

please don't forget to have a fix for being unable to change the room in the dojo in which you appear.

i have to climb a floor and go through three clan halls just to be able to trade.

I don't have numbers yet. Unfortunately, the only response I can offer right now is a vague "we'll include as many updates as we can before we send it for certification". 

Less is More ... Less content per update is more frequent updates for PS4. Why do we have to wait until 13.5, which is the way it is going looking at the other patch releases.

How about intermediate bug fix releases like the PC get, 13.0, 13.2, 13.4 and so on ... No need for long long waits, everybody happy ...

It's all well and good that PC are getting the hot fixes with bug fixes that were introduced in U13 , well guess what, so is the PS4 .... 

Every time it's the same story, every time there are threads like this, and still nothing being done, not even from a communication perspective. 

I would have actually spend a bit of money on this game for platinum but this attitude towards PS4 is stopping me from doing so..

Have to say, am enjoying Infamous, Second Son...

Or, rather than leak small updates, DE can give us one update containing more fixes and enhancements. Stop whining about being disrespected. The day PC and PS4 receive the same updates at the same time is when you begin crying about bugs and problems the PC side would originally discover for us. We will receive the same content in due time. There is a reason why consumers wait until a second release of a product, to let other air out the bugs and problems of the major release.

Seriously, how do the whiners get through their day? Crying must be a career.

Seriously, how do the whiners get through their day? Crying must be a career.

Good money in it to.

No one is asking for simultanious updates for both systems, however there has been NO update / word on PS4 since U13 what so ever from DE.

I just got word that Specters of Liberty is prepped for PS4, along with any hotfixes that were done for it. We are aiming to submit for certification early next week.

If/when more gets added to the PS4 build, I'll post the info. And, as always, we'll post an announcement when we submit to Sony.