The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Grineer Back To Ceres Survival

Wolfstorm18

Its too boring to fight against Corpus in Egeria or Nuovo. I miss the prosecutors and the melee challenge they offered. Please make an grineer invasion there. Or then create an equivalent of the prosecutors for the Corpus. 

I dunno im completely fine with it being super hard to farm hydroid. Hate that frame.

Well I blame the players on that. Because when a Grineer Invasion (to Ceres for example ) comes ,instead of helping the Grineer get it back,they help the Corpus to mantain the control or when the Corpus invaded Ceres people still helped them instead of the Grineer and now they post this kind of stuff on the forums. I really wish I knew why they like the Corpus so much,they are the ones disecting and torturing our fellow Tennos. The Grineer are easier to kill,yes,but still... Help them

Edited by localpolice

Well I blame the players on that. Because when a Grineer Invasion (to Ceres for example ) comes ,instead of helping the Grineer get it back,they help the Corpus to mantain the control or when the Corpus invaded Ceres people still helped them instead of the Grineer and now they post this kind of stuff on the forums. I really wish I knew why they like the Corpus so much,they are the ones disecting and torturing our fellow Tennos. The Grineer are easier to kill,yes,but still... Help them

The players did this to show DE what a piss poor idea their RNG thingy majig for the Prosecutors just to be able to fight the new Vay Hek was.  The plan was that by making it impossible to even fight the prosecutors DE would HAVE to find a new way to be able to get the keys to do the Vay Hek missions.

The players did this to show DE what a &!$$ poor idea their RNG thingy majig for the Prosecutors just to be able to fight the new Vay Hek was.  The plan was that by making it impossible to even fight the prosecutors DE would HAVE to find a new way to be able to get the keys to do the Vay Hek missions.

I doubt it was exclusively that.    I've noticed that 8 times out of 10, the Corpus offer better invasion rewards than the grineer (This might be because the majority of weapons that use faction resources use Corpus resources, not Grineer resources.  Could definitely be rebalanced to a much more even demand to help ensure both get their time to shine).  They also have been pumping out tons of corpus weapons lately, which skews all invasions in their favor in the short-term as well as people bull-rush to obtain what they need to build them.

Brakk & Detron aren't helping either. Invasions have a lot of tied in things, considering they can change the entire face of the game. you'd think we'd want to keep significant segments of content away from parts of the game that can flip the game on it's head, to try and keep things level. 

idunno.

Brakk & Detron aren't helping either. Invasions have a lot of tied in things, considering they can change the entire face of the game. you'd think we'd want to keep significant segments of content away from parts of the game that can flip the game on it's head, to try and keep things level. 

idunno.

Yea, the fact these are tied to invasions doesn't help.

Perhaps if they were instead changed so that just playing against Corpus/Grineer in general triggered mark chances, with heavily amplified odds during invasion setups.   Also make any missions in which you help said faction help dispel marks (in case you wanted to get rid of them without fighting the Harvester/Gulack 3).

They could also make the recipes that let you make your own faction resources not be so god damned expensive so that you pretty much HAD to play the invasions missions could also help reduce the invasion biasing.

They could also make the recipes that let you make your own faction resources not be so god damned expensive so that you pretty much HAD to play the invasions missions could also help reduce the invasion biasing.

the Clantech crafts are really not that bad. the items they require are in reasonable supply (Plastids is the one that requires any real time investment to aqquire). and considering the majority of these Clantech items are Mastery 5+ (yes, one or two is Mastery 4, but the rest are generally far above that), by the time you theoretically should be getting to Clantech stuff, you should have deep pockets for everything but the Plastids.

what i'd rather have, would be those Clantech Resources have x10 Blueprints, as well as them and everything else in the Foundry being able to be queued up :v

the Clantech crafts are really not that bad. the items they require are in reasonable supply (Plastids is the one that requires any real time investment to aqquire). and considering the majority of these Clantech items are Mastery 5+ (yes, one or two is Mastery 4, but the rest are generally far above that), by the time you theoretically should be getting to Clantech stuff, you should have deep pockets for everything but the Plastids.

what i'd rather have, would be those Clantech Resources have x10 Blueprints, as well as them and everything else in the Foundry being able to be queued up :v

I more worry about the credits, the actual resources are not a problem.   

My weapon/gear costing 200k credits?  That I feel a bit differently about.   From a flat credit value alone (ignoring resource cost) the missions where you get 3 Fieldrons vs 35k credits, the Fieldrons will end up giving me 45k credits worth of resources AND not spend any further resources, vs the credits alone giving me just the credits, which, while faintly more multi-purpose, is no-where near a match for value.

From the diary of Vay.

28th cycle, period 5, time 3087.4.F3.

"The operation was a success. The shipyards will provide us with the power to dominate space, forcing the Corpus back to their territories and putting an end to their indiscriminate trade. The few attempts of retaliation have been struck down with unrelenting Grineer power. Hah. It is a blessing that the Corpus, having dug too deep in their frenzy for power, are now being plagued by the Tenno... Ahh, the Tenno. Those greedy parasites are lusting for war since the fall of their Empire. It is all they know. They have no civilization. They are mere Kubrows, left without leader, easy to incite and rabid with anger. We can instrumentalize them so easily, now that Alad V has provided us with the reason we have always needed. The time is good. The Grineer will be strong."

28th cycle, period 5, time 3087.4.F7.

"I've had too much Krem. I'm dizzy as frak. Recording this as a Grekgrek goes down on my Skuum. Hahaha! Woops, I barfed a little. Son of a Kunoi, I'm the best. I'm the greatest. Frak the Tenno! I can just frak with them whenever I feel like it. Those Kubrows! So easy to incite! So easy to control! I'll incite them, hehe. I'll hire the Grustrag. Yeeahh, they will ... just ... I'll make sure the Tenno Skuum know who's the boss. Hek, baby. Hehe, got a Tenno army on my lawn and they all greed for Brakk. Haha! I'm gonna give them Brakk! But they have to come get it! Tee-hee!!"

28th cycle, period 5, time 3087.4.G3.

"All is burning. The Tenno have destroyed everything. Not only do they hunt down the Grustrag I keep sending to kill their younglings, they destroy everything in their wake. We have lost legions to the raving Tenno threat. Like rabid Kubrows! They are so easy to incite... Corpus fleets are approaching. They will wipe out all my hopes of establishing domination. If only I knew where I went wrong. If only I knew..."

28th cycle, period 5, time 3087.4.G4.

"Had some good sleep and a mug of Brik'grar Light. Been thinking. I now know what went wrong. I'm a genius after all. I'm not a normal breed, I'm a leader. Therefore I know. My resolve is clear: I need a huge Superrobot that the Tenno will want to attack. I'm a genius. They are mere Kubrows. Easy to incite. I'm a genius."

28th cycle, period 5, time 3087.4.H2.

"Hm. Shoulda waited. We're losing everything. Ah whatever, I'm a transformer now. Weee!"