The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syandana Is Best?

Scarab14

Question

Misa Prime definitely. But many of them are cool anyways because to me, the overall theme matters the most. So if the Syndana fits the style and colors of Warframe, I will use it. So it is subjective based on context but out of them all is Misa Prime.

I'm tied between the Yamako and Phased Syandana. Yamako's cool because it's complicated and looks almost as elegant as the Prime Access Syandanas but the Phased is unique and simple and it gives me that special feeling inside that whispers to me "not everyone can get this anymore" and that just makes me smile.

I really like the new yamako scarf on valkyr. It fits nicely between the "peeled flesh" onto her "exposed spine". The thin lines on the scarf also match with the lines on her spine so it really looks like it fits. Check it out

Warframe0001.jpg

Unfortunately, I never use a scarf with Valkyr because it covers up my favourite thing to look at on her.

Looks nice but i still prefer her bonds

I really like the new yamako scarf on valkyr. It fits nicely between the "peeled flesh" onto her "exposed spine". The thin lines on the scarf also match with the lines on her spine so it really looks like it fits. Check it out

Warframe0001.jpg

Unfortunately, I never use a scarf with Valkyr because it covers up my favourite thing to look at on her.

I feel you there man, I'm the same way. Will have to go with the Yamako.