The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros' Dark Gray Back

His skin uses the 4 other channels in other areas, and we didn't have a spare channel to allow this one to be changed as well. Unfortunately, the colours on his spine won't be changing, though the untintable colours on the torso will be corrected.

His skin uses the 4 other channels in other areas, and we didn't have a spare channel to allow this one to be changed as well. Unfortunately, the colours on his spine won't be changing, though the untintable colours on the torso will be corrected.

It could be put in with tint 3 or 4, they don't do much on his non immortal skin, and 3 on immortal skin does nothing from what I can tell

The Dark gray in his back , looks fine, my nekros is all black, and his energy is violet, and the dark gray with the mortos syndana. looks awesome with the dark gray

Like I said, since most color him dark it doesn't matter. But with my current colors it sticks out and looks like crap. If you like you can try and see. 1. Fire pallet, 1st one 2. Classic pallet, 2nd from the right, first row 3. Same as 1 4. Classic saturated, end of first row.

These are all bright colors, so this giant gray chunk just ruins his look. I mean at least add it in the immortal skin like Excalibur.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

I think it's too subjective. I have a bone colour scheme on mine and think it looks fine.

If there's a skin that changes it I'd be fine with that, Immortal or something else. If it's added to an colour channel on the base skin though how would I get that grey part back without screwing up other areas?

This is _really_ annoying, the 3 and 4 channels are _barely_ used on the default skin. There is a _tiny_ little detail stripe on 4, and yet it's ok to blank out 3/4 of the back?

Seriously?