Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Music-Post It Here

(PSN)jockeyfish

Hey Guys, jockeyfish here. I play warframe alot, and I mean alot. But while i play I like to listen to music.

Dubstep - Rock - Rap - anything really to get me in the mood, send chills up my spine, and make my senses tingle. XD

Anyways... Post any music you guys like to listen to here, I wanna listen to some new stuff.

Psn:jockeyfish

Contact me if you wanna play with me!

---------------------------------------------------------

This song get me pumped up. -------

|

v

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢ø¢ø¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶øø¢o7
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶o¢ø´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶øøøo
´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶o$øøø
´´´´´´´´´´´´´$ø¢¶oø¶7
´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶øø¶¢o7
´´´´´´´´´´´´7ø77o$
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶o¶¶¢
´ø¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´ø¶7¶¶$
´¶¶$¶¶´´´´´´´$¶o¶$$
´¶¶øø¶´´´´´´´ø¶ø¶¶¶
´¶¶øø¶¶´´´´´´¢$¢¶¶ø
´ø¶$ø$¶¢´´´´´$¶oø¶¶
´1¶¶øø¶¶o´´´´oøo¶¶¶´´´´´´$¶¶¶ø
´´¶¶øøø¶¶¶¶¶¶$øo$ø¶´´´´´ø¶7´ø¶
´´´¶¶ø$¶´¢¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶
´´´ø¶$$¶´´´´´ø$o¶$¶´´´´¶¶o´´¶o
´´´´¶¶$¶¶´´´´¶¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´7¶
´´´´´¶¶$¶o´´´1777177¢o1´´´´¶o
´´´´´´¶ø¶¶´´77´´o´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶ø$¶$1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶71´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶´´´´´´///////////´´´´´´¶
´´´´´1¶øø¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´¶o
´´´´7¶¶ø$¶´´oøøø¶¶¶¶´´´7´¶o
´´´o¶¶øø¶¶´´øø´´´´´´´´1ø$¶¶o
´´1¶¶øø¶¶o´1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1´´´´¶ø¶¶
´´¶¶øøø¶ø´´´´´´´$$¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶
´ø¶$øø$¶´´´´17´´7´´´´´´´´´´´7¶ø
´¶¶øøø$¶´´´´´o1´o´11´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶øøøø¶ø´´´´´´´1´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶
´¶¶øøøø$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶
´¶¶øøøø$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Music FTW

Here is a list I made as suggestions for the sound and music team to consider. Not necessarily the songs as a whole but aspects of the music I thought where cool and could be incorporated. As such many of the tracks may not be good for background music while you play. But, who knows, they certainly aren't tracks that most people know.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/229810-music-references-inspirations/

Ok, I´ve decided to leave a little list with background soundtracks I like to listen while playing (all anime soundtrack btw, I hope you don't mind) here is the list (first name of the song, then name of the anime it belongs to):

Warrior's Suit - Ruroini Kenshin (aka Samurai X)

Ikkiuchi - Hunter x Hunter

The Iado Lunatic - Hunter x Hunter 

Riot - Hunter x Hunter

Holding a File Card - Hunter x Hunter

Beautiful Green Wild Beast - Naruto

Ultimate Secrets - Naruto

Fly! Pegasus! - Saint Seiya

Legendary God Warriors - Saint Seiya

God Warriors v/s Saints - Saint Seiya

Blaze - Sengoku Basara

also here is a song thats from a video game so in case you want to hear something silly while playing XD

Buckle Your Pants - Battleblock Theater

And thats all I guess, as said, I hope you don't mind them being from anime series (with the exception of the last one XD) I hope you can enjoy some of them and have fun playing :D 

Edited by Gemini_Kuro

I wager that this will be moved to Off Topic, but in the interim I suppose I'll contribute.

Confusion - New Order

While a very long song, perhaps obnoxiously so on its own, its thumping techno beat makes great background noise and seems to accentuate just how badass everything you do is, once it picks up especially.

Lateralus - Tool

Very technical and carefully orchestrated rock/metal, as one should expect from Tool. You really ought to know this song by now, and if you don't, well there's the link.

Dunsel - Protest the Hero

An excellent portrayal of the band's technique, Dunsel rapidly changes time signatures and styles but not in a distasteful manner as is seen often in the prog metal genre. (Really look into everything from PtH if you like this song, they write "the smart man's" metal, and are remarkably talented.)

Sex Tapes - Protest the Hero

Alright I gotta double-dip. I know full well that the lyrics will be off-putting to a lot of first-time listeners but if the outro doesn't send shivers up your spine, you are soulless.

Save Me - Avenged Sevenfold

Oh no! Not A7X! Yes, they get a lot of flak for what they do, but I defy anyone to listen to this impressively complex but aurally compelling piece and tell me, looking in my eyes, that it was not a life-changing experience.

The X-Files - Mark Snow

Really? Yes, really. Put this on while you play Warframe. Something about it is just amazing. For you youngins who weren't around to see this show, well, the theme song was one of the best parts of it.