The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know, If The Grineer Decides To Retake Ceres...

Renegade343

So having proven it isn't that hard to accomplish you try to make it harder for other players? Trolls will troll I guess.

We're protesting against a stupid system by attempting to destroy it. Once players are completely unable to get Hydroid, maybe DE will make the process more reasonable? Edited by DoomFruit

We're protesting against a stupid system by attempting to destroy it. Once players are completely unable to get Hydroid, maybe DE will make the process more reasonable?

........Or lock future players from getting Hydroid parts / fighting Vay Hek (maybe forever?). That could go both ways, ya know?

Edited by Lorche

Sigh...seeing all this talk about the RNG system just reminds me how much I hate it.

In theory it has potential and could be done to add to the game, but when some players have to spend hours and about two dozen trips to do what other players get in only a few goes is rather crummy.

........Or lock future players from getting Hydroid parts / fighting Vay Hek (maybe forever?). That could go both ways, ya know?

Not to worry. my friend. 

With my proposed mechanism, future players shall worry no more about getting Hydroid/fighting Vay Hek! 

Link for this is below (see Ceres Beacon Drop Rate): 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/236973-some-suggestions-to-make-gameplay-more-engagingrewarding-now-with-sniper-re-work-more-corpus-history/

Why should DE fix it.  There is nothing to fix.  We as a player base decided to let Ceres get turned to Corpus control because a bunch of you impatient noobs wanted your Brak gun now now now.  For those of you who did not get Hydriod and fought for the Grineer on Ceres sorry, but to those of you who are whining they did not get Hydriod but still supported the Corpus invasion on Ceres just to get a chance of getting a Brak HAHAHAHA. 

That's the point. Completely break it so that DE are forced to re-do it.

I honestly don't think you could have thought of a pettier way to protest something that really isn't a problem. 

So if DE doesn't change anything and people have to wait till the grineer start to take back Ceres, you not only accomplished nothing but made people you are claiming to want to help, worse off. 

That's the point. Completely break it so that DE are forced to re-do it.

Still, that could go both ways. Either:

- DE will change it, or

- Hydroid will be lost forever to future players (at least until next Invasion in Ceres. Which can popped out in one week, or one month, or one year, or not at all)

Edited by Lorche

So having proven it isn't that hard to accomplish you try to make it harder for other players? Trolls will troll I guess.

To be honest I just bought Hyrdoid with plat.  I farmed for those damn beacons over and over and over and the first 3 dropped, but I only got like ONE of those damn delta beacons.  No beacons, no keys.  But Hydroid seemed cool so I spent the plat, got him potatoed and with my own slot.

Though right away I realized I probably just fell for DEs plan, which was to INTENTIONALLY make Hydroid hard as hell to get and therefore more players will just buy him with plat.