Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Get Rhinos Vanguard Helmet?

(PSN)BGTB-__-

Question

i know i know, alert alert, but i've been doing alerts since i my first week starting this game and still haven't come across the helmet. it sucks bc hes so slow but i still play with him bc hes my favorite. can anyone help or give me the info on how to obtain? 

9 answers to this question

Since the stat helmets are due to be removed within this or next week in the incomming patch:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/238987-status-ps4-u133-information/

I would consider buying it from the market. I have only seen this helmet once on alert in my 400ish hours playtime.

You can of course try to buy it after the patch but I suspect you will have to pay quite a bit more for it then.

It looks like OP was interested in Vanguard because of it's speed advantage.  So it saddens me to quote the following:

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hotfix 13.2.3

News:

• Helmets with stat modifications have now been removed from the Market/Alert Cycle. Previously crafted or purchased Helmets with stats have been grandfathered in and will not be affected by this change. Additional Stat-to-Stateless Helmet recipes have been added to the Market for individuals wishing to change their current stat modifying helmets to purely cosmetic versions. To coincide with this change, the ability to trade Helmets has been added into the game as well.

Not sure how this would apply to PS4 players, as the PS4 builds do lag behind the PC builds by a little bit.  But this ban could already be in effect for PS4 players as well. 

I think the best advice would be, if they are still available on the PS4 side, get one NOW.  I think I read where the latest PS4 build has been sent to cert.  So If they are still around, they won't be for long.

The only way to get the vanguard helm on ps4 is either spend the plat and buy it from the marketplace or wait for an alert with it as the reward, however once the next update hits stats will be removed from all helms so the only way then would be to buy the arcane helm off someone who already has one. I would definitely recommend getting it soon, as the update that removes the stats has been sent to cert and trading for arcane vanguard won't be cheap.