Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime For End-Game?

Yazeth

Question

Is Lex Prime able to take down Void Lv.50+? Hopefully 70+? I'm thinking of getting an long range secondary, so Lex Prime seems to be better. Marelok's more powerful, but has less accuracy than the Lex prime.

6 answers to this question

The Lex prime is arguably one of the stronger secondaries. I really want to say something bad about the lex prime, mainly the fact that you can't get the crit chance higher than 44% on such a low rate of fire weapon, but I'm actually pretty happy with it. It fills the role of a medium to long range secondary really well, allowing for greater medium to short ranger burst damage from your primary. You just have to make sure you land those head shots for end-game content. 

Lex Prime is a more accurate, slightly less damaging version of Marelok.  I personally prefer Marelok though as it is accurate enough for headshots at the typical engagement range and the added damage is nice.  Aklex Prime will be another matter entirely though as it will likely have superior DPS (if they don't Akbronco Prime it) while still having manageable ammo efficiency.  In truth both Lex Prime and Marelok are very similar so just use the one you like more.