Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

Here.

Its from the perspective of Valkyr as she defies the tranqs, opens her eyes and takes in her surroundings.

That corpus scientist has only seconds to live.....

I had a lot of fun doing this, BUT there was a MAJOR problem!!

Where is the official soundtrack release fro warframe DE????

i wanted to listen to warframe music while doing warframe art, but the only thing i can find is a low quality youtube playlist!

(TYVM to StallordD for doing that)

PLEASE DE!

RELEASE FULL HD SOUNDTRACK ( including ALL music from the game. All of it. even the small 20 second long pieces)

You guys could make some extra coin for selling a OST DLC, or better yet, a mail order copy, with a nice case and mini art book

G0XY3eq.jpg

[url=http://imgur.com/G0XY3eq]

Edited by DunDoo

Game alias : supersoldier115

translation to the arabic words : How sweet is return ! ( btw arabic is my native language)

As you can see here, Nekros woke up and is having a "blood bath before blood path", hope you like it :3

abmkdY5.jpg?1

Edited by supersoldier115

OmRHOea.png

"Risen from the metal womb that had served as their sanctuary since times unknown - they were cast out into the darkness that they themselves had wrought upon the universe. But their legendary power, stolen fire from the Gods of the Void, would serve as their beacon in these desperate times. Even so soon as to just after waking, those prying eyes of our foes yearn to reap their mythic abilities for their own nefarious deeds. You mustn't let this come to be, Tenno - for your sake, and for the sake of your Brethren. Call forth upon those powers - Be ready to defend yourself against whatever may come."

Medium used was both Garry's Mod and Photoshop. Volt came to mind since he was the first frame I selected back in the day where he was an option, instead of Mag. Making this was really fun and relaxing (Especially with the Warframe OST playing in the background), and I'm happy with the outcome! To everyone, good luck, I've seen some really good art in here.

Edited by TheMightyDRGN

I know I probably won't win. =P But eh. I had fun with it.

uBJbeMr.png

"Time had once again began to flow for this Tenno. Screams from twisted and tormented flesh echo'd within these derelict halls. How long had it been? Weeks? Months? Millenia? Lost and forgotten, the lone Tenno questioned this. A single blade was their only solace in the darkness of the overgrown void."

Was done in SAI Paint Tool.

Edited by Dako_Shark