Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

Cornered by enemies right after getting out of the Cryopod, Helmet beside him, powerless against foes.

I have seen some great art here and I doubt this will win, but still better than nothing. Good luck to all!

sqLTOXF.jpg

(I drew a loki type helmet beside him as I assume its Loki Prime which is coming out next)

Here is my submission. =)

I had fun, although I'm not very good at digital coloring.

"Well, go thy way: thou shalt not from this grove
Till I torment thee for this injury."

- Oberon (in W. Shakespeare's "A midsummer night's dream")

9SKH7Dw.jpg

I've made this pic a while ago with this intent in mind, sorta. I love Valkyr's concept and background, and sometimes when I play her I can't help but wonder how she feels, what she thinks. I imagine her waking up in a Corpus outpost, angry and scared, and after breaking her bonds she goes outside to find her whereabouts. Despite the frozen mountains the sunshine warms and comforts her...

XzjUmv8.jpg

Don't know if it works for the contest but thought I'd share anyway :)

I think this deserves a win.

Something simple, I'm sure if I spent a little bit more time on it, it might look better but I'm pretty happy with it.

Hope you guys like it too

ZwRONSA.jpg

Zephyr walking out of her cryo pod after a long slumber

EDIT: thought you guys could be interested in the process of the draw, I'm quite proud of my lines so...here! Just a little curiosity, sorry for the edit.

3ymX8Z9.jpg

Edited by Cari_Shrine

Hey everyone!  So here's my submission.  I Just scrolled through the pages of this thread and there are so many great submissions!  The judges are going to have such a hard time choosing lol  Good luck everyone :)

WAEuPaT.jpg

This could make a nice Hollywood movie-like poster with "Wake up, Tenno." written on it

*Edit*

Few minutes ago, i posted my brothers artwork, because for unknown reason, he couldnt log into his own account. But we fixed it now and he will re-post the artwork on his account.

Edited by DreamaX97

After centuries of cryosleep, tenno found himself in dark and monster-creature infested waters.

40GRMgW.png

I belive i followed all rules, but if you have time and if you're not too lazy, feel free to let me know if i missed something out. :)

This is the artwork that my brother(DreamaX97) was talking about.

*Spoiler*

The octopus in the background is reffered to his *ultimate* warframe ability.

*Edit*

Fixed a glitch on octopus.

Edited by PaketeK

''Valkyr's Awakening'' by Maximunex

R8q2EkV.jpg

Well, this is actually a representation of Valyr's awakening, getting out of her crypod, being pointed with lasers by the Corpus's forces before she was captured.

(You'll see that her helmet is different, because, I thought how it could be before the experimentation that took place)(I hope you don't mind this)

by the way, I hope you like it

P.S: 20% cooler O3O

Another Valkyr-Fanart: "Valkyr's nightmare" x)

I think "Wake up, Tenno.", whispered by Lotus, are the first words, Valkyr as we know her now, heard before she was able to free herself...

My picture shows the moment she wakes up, and the last moments of those poor Corpus-Guys.

J5IsQlS.jpg

Alias is N4n0-1805, PC-Member