Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Looking For A Highly Active/hardcore Clan

Brynslustafir

I've been with Asuro Fire for many months and I frequently donate large quantities of resources and credits to the clan. it's not uncommon to see me donating 3- 5 million creds to the clan vault a couple times each month, or for me to fund entire research projects on my own. I also make a point to support any rails my clan deploys. But the only problem is that Asuro Fire has gone stagnant. Not many people besides myself actually participate and donate like they should, so we haven't even finished researching the vapor specter regiment yet, even though I donated over half of the materials required on my own. I feel like my skills are going to waste with Asuro Fire and I want to move to a clan where I'm not just a big fish in a small pond. I want to be amongst other players who are as active and hardcore about clan activities as I am. I'm mastery rank 15 and I have over 2000 hours logged in Warframe via steam. I can be a useful asset for any clan, big or small. 

Leave a reply here if you decide to recruit me so I can leave Asuro and then you can invite me. 

Edited by Plasmaface

You are more than welcome to join us Mate! We have 99/100 members all of which have logged in within the past 50 days, we are also part of an Alliance called Tenno Above All, i'm sure you'd love to join our family!

For more information refer to our recruitment thread.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/183224-%E2%9C%AD-uberfalcons-clan-%E2%9C%AD-recruiting-is-open-again/

Cheers!