Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Complaints For New Alerts

Azawarau

I like these.  I didn't even notice that they were harder than normal ones until I noticed some of the posts.  Originally I just put it down to using Mag.

Then I ran a couple using my sons account with low level stuff that he has Rank 13 Rhino and a Rank 14 Bolter with rank two mods and it still wasn't that hard unless you rushed into the spawn.

I just want to say these alerts are a breath of fresh air. People are getting to bogged down on "skill" gameplay definitions.

These alerts are not perfect but still a leap in the correct direction.

More of this DE it makes warframe feel a little more alive again!

My biggest complaint is that this is not the event that DE was hinting at by all their hype, I personally feel a little mislead and thus let down. It's quite obvious to me that the big deal is Alad V's pictures changing which if your quick on the uptake means he is changing into J3 2.0 Golem sure the rewards are nice but it's the same mission over and over again like before.

My biggest complaint is that this is not the event that DE was hinting at by all their hype, I personally feel a little mislead and thus let down. It's quite obvious to me that the big deal is Alad V's pictures changing which if your quick on the uptake means he is changing into J3 2.0 Golem sure the rewards are nice but it's the same mission over and over again like before.

It's also extremely obvious that this is the lead up to the event. So enjoy the challenge and the pretty epic rewards. We'll have the true event soon enough; most definitely.