The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Quit The Most Unrewarding Job Ever, I Feel Free.

__Kanade__

Told Target to go shove it, after working there for 2 1/2 years, putting in alot hard work only earned 2 13 cent raises. I've seen co-workers who didn't do as much as I did get upto 25 cents per raise.

Awful job, don't work there, they seem to only pick their favorites over the real hardworkers.

Told Target to go shove it, after working there for 2 1/2 years, putting in alot hard work only earned 2 13 cent raises. I've seen co-workers who didn't do as much as I did get upto 25 cents per raise.

Awful job, don't work there, they seem to only pick their favorites over the real hardworkers.

Fast Food is just as bad.

It is quite fun when they call you and ask you to come back after leaving.

I worked for Target as an independent contractor for a few months and it was the most miserable experience of my life. They treat their help like garbage, and after the whole credit card theft fiasco, their IT infrastructure makes me sad inside as well.

They're the EA of retail stores. 

BecomeLikeWater, on 31 May 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:BecomeLikeWater, on 31 May 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:BecomeLikeWater, on 31 May 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

Freedom is awesome my friend. Embrace it, don't ever let it go!

I bought The Last of Us and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 to celebrate my freedom.

--

Happy to see I'm not the only one who otherwise hates the retail industry as a job/career choice. Tnx guys

Edited by __Kanade__